Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review

Old 04-23-2013, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wowwwwww

Originally Posted by Anglico1
O.K. have the covers installed, WOW what a great product, you can tell the Mitch and the the people over at Trek Armor really care about the workmanship that goes into their product.

As promised here are a few pics on the installed covers that were special ordered in "A-Tacs" camo along with some shots on the interior trim that was hydro-dipped in the same pattern.

Front Seats

Attachment 366599

Rear Seats

Attachment 366600

Another shot of the fronts

Attachment 366601

Door trim

Attachment 366602

Dash trim

Attachment 366603

I really like the way everything turned out, a very easy custom interior look without breaking the bank, my thanks to Mitch for doing a custom order for me, and Prime8 who started this thread.

Time will tell how well these hold up, but the quality is there and the materials are first rate.

Cheers

Your interior is SIIIICK!!! Not something I'd want for my bright white Jeep.. but classy and badass interior!!
Old 04-28-2013, 03:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

So I'm looking to purchase a set for my black jeep. The interior is solid black w some silver accents so considering charcoal seats or black w charcoal. Thoughts? Where is the best place to order these online?
Old 04-28-2013, 04:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Razorbak
So I'm looking to purchase a set for my black jeep. The interior is solid black w some silver accents so considering charcoal seats or black w charcoal. Thoughts? Where is the best place to order these online?
I think charcoal is pretty dark gray. You can always call Mitch at Trek Armor and he will send you out some color swatches. If you have a generic order you can use a retailer. If you want something original or just want to throw Trek Armor a bone, you can order direct from them.
Old 04-28-2013, 04:57 AM
MFX
JK Super Freak

Anyone with graphite outer and black inner?
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

are there any pictures of someone who has a '13
Old 04-29-2013, 11:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

If my jeep has heated seats and I install these covers will the seat heater still work?
Old 04-29-2013, 11:38 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If my jeep has heated seats and I install these covers will the seat heater still work?
Of course they will still work... There will just be slightly more padding between the heating core and your butt. As my seats get TOO warm after about 10 minutes, I don't foresee any problems.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

About to order a set of these seat covers...was wondering if the seats have to be removed from the Jeep to put the covers on?
Old 05-05-2013, 09:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by knightrohulk
About to order a set of these seat covers...was wondering if the seats have to be removed from the Jeep to put the covers on?
No they do not, I just finished the install on mine today; it was very simple but just a little time consuming.
Old 05-08-2013, 09:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

i had the same question when i installed mine last summer...heated seats thru the covers were plenty warm all winter!

Quick Reply: Trek Armor Seat Covers - First Impressions and Review