Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Treadwright 35s, excellent deal

Old 04-05-2014, 07:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was going to buy them. I didn't want anything this wide. That's the only reason I went with the BFG's. They are as safe as any other tire. You can't beat them for the price.
Old 04-05-2014, 08:46 AM
JK Freak

I have a buddy who is getting ready to buy his 2nd set of guard dogs in 3 years. I was a bit skeptical at first, but I've been on the trail MANY times with him, and those tires are just as good as anything else on the market. Seriously, sand, mud, heavy rocks, rutted trails etc etc... They even perform well in snow and ice... Best bang for the buck!!!!
Old 04-05-2014, 09:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

I bought my first set last Aug as they had a "buy 4 and get 5th free" deal and although heavy, they are a great tire for the snow, cant wait to try em out in the mud
Old 04-05-2014, 11:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

I had a set of Wardens in my Sierra for like 15k miles. They are a little noisy but the tread is hard. Much better than I expected. I may get another set in the future for other vehicles.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Old 04-09-2014, 09:07 AM
JK Newbie

I just bought my second set of Treadwright tires. My first set was the 33 x 12.5 Backbone 1 MT That I mounted myself on my lifted XJ. I loved them and they lasted for years, wore evenly and balanced perfectly. The set I just purchased are the Claw MT 265 70r 17 as a direct original equipment replacement for my 08 Rubicon. I have no complaints about the tires, but I will say that I had a heck of a time finding a tire shop that would mount them due to lack of data on the sidewall. America's Tire said they would gladly mount them when I called them on the phone, but when I got there they refused. I finally got a mexican tire shop here in town that mounted them without batting an eye. Aside from the mounting issue and the fact that these tires are much louder that the original BFG MT KM, they seem to be doing a great job.
Old 04-09-2014, 10:05 AM
JK Super Freak

I had a set on my YJ. I was very pleased with them. They are very grippy and I had 0 issues with them. I typcially off roaded at 14 psi with them and had no issues.

I am looking to buy the bead to bead for my wife. Great bang for the buck

Quick Reply: Treadwright 35s, excellent deal