Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Transformed interior

Old 09-08-2007, 07:53 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I say to each his own like many, and I think the idea on the interior was sharp..but color choice

I think the wing looks absolutely horrible as well, but if that floats your boat. I think wings look bad on anything other than a honda/accura.
Old 09-08-2007, 07:56 AM
-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by twinturbostang
Atleast he has one and doesnt just make a ton of posts about how he will have one someday.
ouch, didn't your dad teach you to hit above the belt?

Have you Not read me posts? I'm Leaving for USAF BMT in 3 months...why would i get a car for that "long"...i got the Job and money, its just not convinient.. so that "Some day" is whenever i want it to be.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That thing reminds me of something I saw yesterday. Acouple buddies and I were sitting on my tailgate at 7-11 drinking our afterwork slurpies and 4 dudes roll up in a stock Tahoe- except with Lambo doors! Sure- it's his and he can do what he wants, but WHY! At a point dont people mature and realize that things like that fin just look clown like. But atleast it is beginning to look better, he unbolted the skank, ill loan you a wrench for the fin.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:02 AM
JK Newbie

you guys are going to scare him away, far, far, far, way far away.
Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Get off the man's back...it's his ride, he's got pride in it, and he likes it. If it's what he wants in a vehicle and he's put the work into it, hat's off for it. If it's not something that you would do, well...don't do it. Pretty simple.

And beyond that, it's so below the belt to go after people who are in the pics...completely uncool and immature. Have some respect for people, it'll go a long way for you in life.

Just because I might not like the color or whatever on something, doesn't detract from someone who put some work to make what he feels is right. Good on ya...and if you look at the man's gallery pics, you'll see that it's just not a poser ride either and it actually goes off road...
Old 09-08-2007, 09:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

ooo this is the jeep i found with the chick cant believe its back
Old 09-08-2007, 09:29 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by KrasnayaZnamya
Get off the man's back...it's his ride, he's got pride in it, and he likes it. If it's what he wants in a vehicle and he's put the work into it, hat's off for it. If it's not something that you would do, well...don't do it. Pretty simple.

And beyond that, it's so below the belt to go after people who are in the pics...completely uncool and immature. Have some respect for people, it'll go a long way for you in life.

Just because I might not like the color or whatever on something, doesn't detract from someone who put some work to make what he feels is right. Good on ya...and if you look at the man's gallery pics, you'll see that it's just not a poser ride either and it actually goes off road...

Agreed! I can't believe everyone is being so mean over a spoiler! I have seen some ugly things that guys have done to there jeeps all over the forums and hold my tongue cuz I know that someone is proud of they're jeep! Cut the guy some slack on the spoiler, asside from that the jeep is pretty tight and anyone that says other wise is half retarded(IMO)!
Old 09-08-2007, 09:33 AM
JK Freak

P.S. I dont think we will see much more of this guy!Due to he has been attacked like 50 times within his first 2 posts on this site!

Like your mom's used to say, "If you can's say something nice, dont say anything at all!"
Old 09-08-2007, 10:07 AM
-

Originally Posted by KrasnayaZnamya

While i was attending to college, i saw some fat chicks wearing mini skirts and showing the belly... dude, if you dont say anything I will, for the sake of people all around.

I hate people that wear what they shouldn't, that ladie in the picture is as old as my mom. i do NOT want to see that.

nor he should put it on the internet... glad he's happy with his girl but c'mon.

I sound like a complete ass but i have to speak out when other dont.

Ah, also you know those "gangsters" that wear their pants bellow theys ass showing their boxers?

I always roll down my window and yell "faggot!, pull ur pants up!"..yup they try to chase me but they allways trip on them selfs.

And yup I don't want to see a girl( as sexy as it is) walking down the street in a bikiny or a mini skirt do low that i can see their ass or their (Fill here (toe))

In Real life we gotta have some Consideration.

In the internet...there's thigns that are just plain wrong.

Thats just my 2c.

God..someone help me! i Sound like Rupe Dog!!!!
Rp For Prez!

Last edited by Caboose; 09-08-2007 at 10:14 AM.
Old 09-08-2007, 10:13 AM
JK Freak

I dont want to get in on any argueing but, I have to say something to caboose.

Looking at pictures is like listening to the radio. If you dont like it, change the channel! Same goes with the pics, if you dont like em, just scroll down till the pics are gone, or close the window! No one is forcing you to look at them!

Quick Reply: Transformed interior