Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Trailmods question

Old 10-13-2011, 03:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trailmods question

I am wondering if 35x12.5x17 tires mounted on a wheel with 4.5 backspace and 8" wide would stick out too far on Trailmods with the outer extensions on. I need to know before I order my new tires. I already have the fenders installed, I just need to have the outer extensions on for inspections. If someone can please post pictures of Trailmods removable fenders with 35" tires I would be very grateful or if someone can just tell me whether I will be ok or too wide. Thanks
Old 01-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Trail***s Representative

We have designed the TrailMods fender flare to fit up to a 37x14.50 size tire.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Holy dead thread. I actually got 35x12.5 Toyo's and they fit perfect. Thanks though

Quick Reply: Trailmods question