Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Toyo's Rock...South Florida driving sucks

Old 01-25-2016, 02:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Toyo's Rock...South Florida driving sucks

So the main highway, SR826 here in Miami sucks bad! Construction for the past decade and construction workers who could care less if they drop crap off their trucks or not.

Headed to an appointment today hear this clicking. Went wheeling over the weekend and thought I could have an exhaust leak, something on the driveshaft, etc. when I got to my appointment I crawled under and everything looks good then I catch this spectacular piece of worked wedged in my 5000 mile old Open Country. Risky but I pulled it out and doesn't seem to have punctured the tire. Yay.

Just wanted to vent.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	141
Size:	546.5 KB
ID:	635685
Old 01-25-2016, 05:01 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

I had the same thing happen on my last set of trail grapplers. It stuck right into a block of tread. I yanked it out and never had an issue. Toyos and Nittos are tough as nails literally. Lol.

Quick Reply: Toyo's Rock...South Florida driving sucks