Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Totaled my 2012 Rubi - LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!

Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1FoxyJK
Come up to Virginia we have a few huge Jeep dealerships with that color.
Yeah, I saw one in Chesapeake and another in Fairfax. Let me know if you have others for me to look up on the net.

Thanks!!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Best of luck with the insurance. Hopefully it works out for you. Glad your okay.
Old 01-10-2012, 05:51 PM
JK Newbie

I was pleased when u said they said probably and maybe cherry aint the color for you - im thinking glow in the dark yellow
Old 01-10-2012, 05:57 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
The adjuster called today. The Jeep is totaled... she is working with a 3rd party auto evaluation company and should have a number for me by tomorrow. I told her (with humility) my expectations which is full sticker price plus tax, tag and registration. Again, there is no guaranty that I can negotiate the same deal with this dealer or any other. In fact there are only 2 Cherry Rubicons in the state of NC and both are much higher in price than mine and both at least 3 - 4 hours away. I may have to go up North to pick one up. She indicated she understood my request... but of course I know it is up to what the evaluation company says.

Hopefully this will work out in my favor. I will keep everyone posted!!
Good luck. I hope I find one!
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by Bjbspong
I was pleased when u said they said probably and maybe cherry aint the color for you - im thinking glow in the dark yellow
HAHA!! That's too funny... who knows maybe I will have to go over to the 'dark' side... I mean the bright yellow side!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:01 PM
JK Super Freak

good luck with the insurance and finding that new JKU that fits you..

some really good therapy would be yoga...
no really, I'm a pretty active person and I had a really bad knot in the middle of my back that hurt like hell and my daughter, a message therapist, would rub it out but she said your problem is more then that area, your whole back is tight having small knots everywhere..... etc... about a month of doing yoga 2X a week (easy classes), no more knots in the back... I'm sold. it's also helped with my other activities...
I know your pain is different but to work the muscles... it's great.

good luck on the Jeep and your recovery..

Old 01-10-2012, 07:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
The adjuster called today. The Jeep is totaled... she is working with a 3rd party auto evaluation company and should have a number for me by tomorrow. I told her (with humility) my expectations which is full sticker price plus tax, tag and registration. Again, there is no guaranty that I can negotiate the same deal with this dealer or any other. In fact there are only 2 Cherry Rubicons in the state of NC and both are much higher in price than mine and both at least 3 - 4 hours away. I may have to go up North to pick one up. She indicated she understood my request... but of course I know it is up to what the evaluation company says.

Hopefully this will work out in my favor. I will keep everyone posted!!
At least you were honest in your expectations with the adjuster. Best of luck to you...I'm hoping it's in your favor!!
Old 01-10-2012, 07:54 PM
JK Junkie

Same here bro, I hope you get everything taken care of and don't have to spend a penny out of pocket
Old 01-11-2012, 02:42 AM
JK Newbie

So you're the one. My buddy called me up and said he saw a Jeep in a bad wreck. He thought no one would have survived. I'm really glad to hear you are ok. Look on the police report and PM me the POS's address so I can pay him a nice visit. Take care bro.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure what's worse, the wreck or the other driver having no insurance.... so glad everyone is ok though.

Quick Reply: Totaled my 2012 Rubi - LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!