Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Totaled my 2012 Rubi - LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!

Old 01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I got T-boned a little more to the rear, hit me so hard that it picked up the ass end and spun me 180. I credit not flipping over and no body damage to 37's and a 4in Tera lift and my enhanced rubi rails. It did F'up my CA's,shocks, axles and driveshaft though.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Test Trips Jeep 014..jpg
Views:	348
Size:	91.5 KB
ID:	260428

Click image for larger version

Name:	Test Trips Jeep 025..jpg
Views:	348
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	260426

Glad to see your ok, hope your ins does you well.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Having been rear ended twice by losers with no insurance, I feel your pain there. Those people have no worth. I hope your insurance company takes care of you and goes after that worthless person. They are even more so for not obeying the law and could have killed you. Sucks about the Jeep, really does, but what matters more is that you're still here with us!
Old 01-07-2012, 04:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Most important thing is your ok. Take care.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

That is horrible. Glad you're ok. I got my jeep from Wilmington too. They are nice people. Maybe you'll get an even better one now.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Also if your insurance company drags this out don't forget to make your jeep payment. People forget the banks also have no sympathy.
Old 01-07-2012, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

wow man, thank god no one was seriously hurt. its so sad seeing that. i work for a Honda dealer in North Jersey and we had a customer leave with a new car and while pulling out the lot someone t boned there new civic. Its just metal, it can be replaced. unlike a life
Old 01-07-2012, 06:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

I hope that everything works out for you, your alive and can always replace the jeep. but I can't stand red light runners!! and i wish i could really tell you how i feel about those #$%^ people. take care and god bless you.
Old 01-07-2012, 09:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

People without insurance shouldn't be arrested. They should be shot at the scene of the accident. Same for drunk drivers. Only sure fire way to prevent repeat offenders - and there are a lot of them.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dlud51
At least you're still with us! People with no insurance should be arrested....
If you drive in PA with no insurance you get arrested.

Were you wearing your seat belt?
I'm sorry to hear about this, but good thing your still here!! It's a shame it happened to you but I always wanted to know what would happen if i rolled mine. I'm surprised the doors stayed on as well as they did. Again, glad your ok!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Camaro_Girl
Wow i'm very happy to see that you're alright. Hopefully everything is taken care of. Possible Lawsuit?
The problem with a lawsuit is that in most civil cases, the defendant will simply state he has no money, or very little, and then the charges will be dropped since he cannot adequately compensate you. My friend got whacked over the head with a barstool and knocked unconscious in Delaware, after an altercation between him and the other guy had been diffused and settled, and from my understanding the scenario I described happens quite often, in my friends case however, the guy got put on house arrest instead of serving time because he stated he had a "lucrative job" in the criminal case, so he cannot use the "i have no money" excuse in the civil case. But then again, you're dealing two different trials in that instance.

Quick Reply: Totaled my 2012 Rubi - LUCKY TO BE ALIVE!