Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Topless on a Thursday.

Old 05-10-2012, 06:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Topless on a Thursday.

Figured it's pretty much the weekend already right? Anyways, here's my girl.

Hope everyone has a solid rest of the week!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2120355623.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	315017   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4087932965.jpg
Views:	138
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	315019  
Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 AM
JK Junkie

Looks like its shaping up to be a great rest of the day and weekend here in Jersey.....wish I could DRIVE MY JEEP to take the top off!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Do it! And post pics. Haha.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:35 AM
JK Junkie

Do what? I can't drive me jeep, I have a broken drag link - can't steer. I mean, I can drive....but won't get far when I crash into everything in front of me!

"Just steer to the right.....you should have some steering pressure built up....." Franks & Beans
Old 05-10-2012, 08:59 AM
JK Freak

I'm topless on a Thursday also. I love having a soft top. But the rain comes tomorrow, so it'll go back on.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3607104801.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	315065  
Old 05-10-2012, 09:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

That impending doom of rain is the worst. Thankfully I'll have a solid week or so of clear skies.
Old 05-10-2012, 07:27 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ZY714
That impending doom of rain is the worst. Thankfully I'll have a solid week or so of clear skies.
That sounds nice. We have an 80 percent chance tomorrow, so I had to throw the soft top back on.

In summertime here in north east Texas we have droughts so that'll be my time to take the top and doors off and leave them off.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Napalm
That sounds nice. We have an 80 percent chance tomorrow, so I had to throw the soft top back on.

In summertime here in north east Texas we have droughts so that'll be my time to take the top and doors off and leave them off.
Had mine off until yesterday. Got out of work and saw my seats were moved. Looks like someone went exploring.
Old 05-16-2012, 08:56 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ZY714
Had mine off until yesterday. Got out of work and saw my seats were moved. Looks like someone went exploring.
That's definitely something I worry about. But I try to put it in the back of my mind as I lovebhavingnthe doors and top off. I usually try to remember to take everything out. I leave my bible in because if someone steals that then they obviously need it more than I do! Ha.

If someone moved my seats though, I'd be pissed. I found like the perfect seating position and if I loose it I'd sure be angry.

Sorry to hear abut your misfortunes. Don't let it get ya down, Jeep on!
Old 05-16-2012, 09:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Haha. Thank God I am not the only person who is OCD about my seats. When I saw that I literally raged. There was nothing in there to steal but some rat rummaging around my car just made me feel dirty. Haha.

Thanks for the pep talk. I don't let it affect me too much. Just motivates me to buy some Safari Straps and a flamethrower.

Originally Posted by Napalm
That's definitely something I worry about. But I try to put it in the back of my mind as I lovebhavingnthe doors and top off. I usually try to remember to take everything out. I leave my bible in because if someone steals that then they obviously need it more than I do! Ha.

If someone moved my seats though, I'd be pissed. I found like the perfect seating position and if I loose it I'd sure be angry.

Sorry to hear abut your misfortunes. Don't let it get ya down, Jeep on!

Quick Reply: Topless on a Thursday.