Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Topless and Doors Off

Old 05-03-2009, 03:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by deadspot
Kind of hijacking the thread, but the pics of a couple jeeps with doors off and baby / booster seats in place makes me think of my dilemma of wish I could feel OK about driving with the kids and doors off - and wishing those stupid tube doors were not so expensive... they really want to but just seems so unsafe.. and know the topic has been discussed - just curious if there is any more reaction given these doorless pics with car seats...
[/QUOTE]

I say its your Jeep and your kids if you feel it safe and are comfortable with it then that is all that matters my daughter is only 10 months and asap if she is comfortable with it we will be topless and poss doorless. if the kids are into I say do it.

Quick Reply: Topless and Doors Off