Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TonyT's build from Iraq at SLC

Old 09-16-2010, 08:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

man tony t looks freakin sweet! those light force 240's are huge!!! do you have any pics with them turned on at night because my 140's light up the road just right i coudln't imagine the 240's!
Old 09-16-2010, 10:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Default Looks great!

Really nice looking rig you have there!! I will keep an eye out for you on the streets of Scottsdale. I have recently returned from Afghanistan and my JK is heading out to Offroad Evolution for some major axle and suspension upgrades, we will have to get together for a wheelin' trip.
BTW, glad you made it home from your deployment safely. From one Veteran to another Veteran, thanks for your service.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:43 AM
JK Freak

Looks great!! Welcome home. Thanks for serving.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GCM 2
Really nice looking rig you have there!! I will keep an eye out for you on the streets of Scottsdale. I have recently returned from Afghanistan and my JK is heading out to Offroad Evolution for some major axle and suspension upgrades, we will have to get together for a wheelin' trip.
BTW, glad you made it home from your deployment safely. From one Veteran to another Veteran, thanks for your service.
Thanks y'all, PM me your info and I'll let you know next time we're heading out. This time of year is my favorite for night runs or camping trips. I loved the spot we set up camp couple weeks ago in Sedona, definitely going to have to do it again when it cools down. No one remotely near us and the stars we're really out.

As for the 240's and 140's, they are bright. Im glad I didn't drop the extra coin for the HIDs cause I barely get to use them. On trails unless your leading, can't use them cause they blind the Jeep in front of ya. However, when you're alone driving along a dirt road its like daylight. My next mod that Im gonna do is bedlining the tub with the Raptor Liner DIY spray in liner. I'll post up pics when im done.