Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Tonka hits the water!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:06 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
At least you could get the donation back? Put it in the beach house fund
Hahahahaaah, that sounds great, anybody wanna help fund it? My beach house/property got washed away and is covered in oily goo. Maybe Camp and the forum members will help with my oily goo mess. Bwaaahaha, I'm typin good but i'm f'd up. haha
Old 07-01-2010, 09:11 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTu3n-DF-Zc

nsfw btw

Last edited by mkjeep; 07-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.
Old 07-01-2010, 09:12 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Hahahahaaah, that sounds great, anybody wanna help fund it? My beach house/property got washed away and is covered in oily goo. Maybe Camp and the forum members will help with my oily goo mess. Bwaaahaha, I'm typin good but i'm f'd up. haha
You took it there, not me!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:50 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crash... I sympathized with you when the Tonka submerged and was out of commission as many people on here did. The timing of the Tonka breakdown then made it even worse for you.

A lot of the flak you're getting now, has to do with just one thing - regardless of whether you asked for anyone's help or not - fact was that the forum did help as did the sponsor. I'm sure if you'd rebuilt the Tonka on your own dime, the flak wouldn't be near as much [the whole - it's your money, your choice kinda thing].

And I can see the photo opportunity there - but all I'm saying is - given the history, it was probably not the best move, and to make it worse when you title the thread with "The Tonka hits the water!"; the first thing that went through my mind before I even clicked to see what it was about was "Oh crap! Not again!!".

Just my for whatever it might or might not be worth.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:56 AM
JK Junkie

Thanks, interceptor.

And I agree about the title.
I just threw something in there, and as soon as I submitted the thread and saw it listed, I thought about the bad connotation with it.
Unfortunately, when I tried to edit, it wouldnt let me edit title section.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

You've got to be stupidest mutherfukcer know to man. You cry like a little b!tch when you hydrolock your rig, take donations like a piece of welfare trash, then post pictures like this.

I really hope you hydrolock the engine again and the dummies that gave you money the first time realize they were just as stupid.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:26 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mkjeep
Maybe Camp and the forum members will help with my oily goo mess. Bwaaahaha
Change your own damn diaper. :P

Last edited by Rawb77; 07-02-2010 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:37 AM
JK Super Freak

I just don't get it. So Crash trashes his jeep in the water. Kind of like saying "dude, you rolled your jeep once, why don't you stay off the rocks?"

Now to tell Crash that man that's a dumb idea and why I get.

Crash, dude, salt, metal, and water are bad. Bad enough it's in the air down there, no need to let it soak into every nook and cranny it can get into that you'll never be able to get it out of.

You're going to have to deal with the salt eating everything anyway why make it happen so much sooner.
Old 07-02-2010, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ECHO
Crash.. maybe you should have moved to the mountains away from the water

This is how I see it.. It's your Jeep that others paid to fix, do what you want with it and rub it in their face.. I enjoy seeing the pictures because it reminds me that I don't have the lowest IQ on this forum!!

Fixed it for ya! You "haters" assume that this is his fault, maybe its a deeper issue. http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/1056...g_bong_hits_on Now who's the jerk?
Old 07-02-2010, 07:56 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BigMike
You've got to be stupidest mutherfukcer know to man. You cry like a little b!tch when you hydrolock your rig, take donations like a piece of welfare trash, then post pictures like this.

I really hope you hydrolock the engine again and the dummies that gave you money the first time realize they were just as stupid.
Originally Posted by LaxinFish29
Fixed it for ya! You "haters" assume that this is his fault, maybe its a deeper issue. http://thestir.cafemom.com/baby/1056...g_bong_hits_on Now who's the jerk?
Attack of the newbies.
Too too funny.

And who is telling these fools I ever hydrolocked?
It's bad enough to be an ass towards me, but to have to make up a reason....really?

Quick Reply: The Tonka hits the water!