Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Tonka hits the water!

Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This forum for the most part is fairly civil, but it is hitting a low point with this thread.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:38 AM
JK Junkie

Cmon Mike, I know you're here to stir things up...but at least bash me for something I've done. Go read my other closed thread.
I NOT ONCE asked for money, handouts, welfare, etc.
I was working my tail off trying to fix everything on my own. Then a sponsor offered to fix it, and I accepted. He then allowed the members (who had already offered to help) a way to help when I had turned them down so many times before.
You're directing insults towards everyones intelligence, but I find it difficult to understand how your intelligence even allowed you to live this long. Don't you get tired of reminding yourself to breathe, just to stay alive?
(not that much oxygen is getting to your brain anyway)

For you and everyone else...
If you don't like me, or my jeep, or my photos...or whatever, then don't look at them. You know it's one of my threads before you open it.
And if you're that infatuated with me, do your research and read up on the topic before expel nonsense from your blowhole.

Last edited by AlmightyCrash; 07-03-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:55 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by GoodysGotaCuda
Sorry, but hearing people's comments and opinions is the basis for an internet forum. With the good come the bad [comments]. I've certainly dealt with that in the past, it's the way it is!
No, goody, you're right...and I'm fine with comments and even criticism. I even asked for more info when you guys were talking about saltwater damage.
I was referring to criticism of fictitious events, or creation of complete nonsense directed only at initiating conflict.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by BigMike
Obviously you can't read. I was the one that called him a "stupid motherfucker". Anyone that comes onto a forum begging for money like a welfare whore isn't part of any community. They are scumbags just the other leaches on society. I'm on many forums and have seen people hit bad luck with their cars, trucks, jeeps, or motorcycles. I've never once heard anyone asking for a hand-out. I have seen people offer parts they no longer needed that can help someone out of a bad position. That is what a community is all about.

You're definitely in the minority on this because it looks like the vast majority of people agree this guy is a douche.
Yes. my comment was directed toward you. I knew who I was talking about, just didn't remember the name, and it wasn't worth going back and looking. I dont mind being in the minority, even if the minority were just me, as often it is. Thank you for stepping back and thinking this time before you posted.

Armycop, No I didn't direct that comment at you. I qouted you, replied, then added the vulgarity comment at the end of the post. I should have added a little space there perhaps...

This entire thread has become pointless and childish. (maybe the mods should move it to A&E, a good portion of those threads end that way as well)

Last edited by mkjeep; 07-03-2010 at 02:02 PM. Reason: off topic
Old 07-03-2010, 07:46 AM
JK Junkie

As original poster, I'm fine with just closing the thread again, just leave it in show and tell as it originated...at least people can still view the pics.
Old 07-03-2010, 07:49 AM
JK Junkie

Your wish is my command, I'll try this again

Quick Reply: The Tonka hits the water!