Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Tonka hits the water!

Old 07-02-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-02-2010, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AlmightyCrash

I like the pics Crash!

And as far as everyone that is worried about salt on His JK!

Why don't you worry about the salt on your own JK from the winter roads? Who's frame will rust out first. I know you Yankees do not get out and wash your under carriage every time you take a drive in the cold winter months.

And on a side note if the engine is off you can sink the Jeep and it will not hydro-lock.

If you want my 2cents Crash, I would have drove it on the rocks to take the pic
Old 07-02-2010, 03:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This thread could use some humor. Too much serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCsYDZ2M04M

Last edited by highoctane; 07-02-2010 at 03:49 PM.
Old 07-02-2010, 03:57 PM
JK Junkie

Awesome pics Crash, next time take a real camera with you.. I need a new wallpaper
Old 07-02-2010, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool pic Crash, but when I first saw it the other day I thought uh-oh! I just read through this entire thread since then and WOW, some serious shit going on here Anyways, we have a point like that near our lake and people do the same thing all the time. Maybe not a smart move but cool pics never the less.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Thread hijack........Hey Mkjeep, did you go to the MACE Academy in the Corps?
Old 07-02-2010, 04:35 PM
JK Junkie

This is getting way off topic. Lets close this thread.
Old 07-02-2010, 06:59 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by GULF COAST PIRATE

BTW, the use of vulgarity in your first post on a thread especially calling someone a "stupid motherfucker" shows a severe lack of intelligence, and the complete absence of anything worth saying. ( It wasnt important enough for me to remember your name, but you know who you are.)
Where did I use "vulgarity"? You must have me confused with someone else, which shows your severe lack of intelligence... I have never used that term with anyone on this forum, get your facts straight before you post.
Old 07-02-2010, 10:24 PM
JK Newbie

army i dont think that part was to you...i think he was referring to bigmike, top post on page 8...

now back to the sidlines....
Old 07-03-2010, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GULF COAST PIRATE
Well that man was an idiot. I've seen entire campers (without the tow vehicle) like that. Guess they drove themselves into soft sand too? That kind of shit happens when you are on the BEACH, not a Jetty.

Really???

I've been broke as shit, and still dreaming about things I wanted for my rig... so what?

So now that life is better for him, and he's sharing snapshots of his good fortune with everyone (fishing, on the beach, house by the water, etc.) He's an ungrateful ass? I say screw that. I was on the waters of san antonio bay and the the gulf before some of the folks on here were wiping their own asses, and I can tell you one universal truth: Salt water eats everything metal wether it touches it or not. Its in the air, theres a higher salinity content in the damn rain down here! Crash, get a couple of sweeper sprinklers and stick em under it for anout half an hour, then flush the insides of your frame rails and you'll be fine.

When you give something to someone, you GIVE it away! That means you have no say as to what they do with it. By the logic of all the nay-sayers, I suppose if he goes out and wheels it, and flops, he's slapping everyone in the face? How about if he decides to trade it in on a four door? What then? Is that an insult to the people who helped out a brother in his time of need? What ever happened to the "gift of giving"? If you gave with an open heart, then you have been blessed.

I dont think he was "pitypussying" anything. I honestly have never met the man in person, but I believe he feels like he's part of a community here, a brother and sisterhood if you will, and was simply sharing as one would with friends. No one here's ever shared hardships and trouble with others who share a common bond? Likewise, now he's sharing his good fortune and joyous times in his life, and he's an ungrateful ass because of it?

BTW, the use of vulgarity in your first post on a thread especially calling someone a "stupid motherfucker" shows a severe lack of intelligence, and the complete absence of anything worth saying. ( It wasnt important enough for me to remember your name, but you know who you are.)
Obviously you can't read. I was the one that called him a "stupid motherfucker". Anyone that comes onto a forum begging for money like a welfare whore isn't part of any community. They are scumbags just the other leaches on society. I'm on many forums and have seen people hit bad luck with their cars, trucks, jeeps, or motorcycles. I've never once heard anyone asking for a hand-out. I have seen people offer parts they no longer needed that can help someone out of a bad position. That is what a community is all about.

You're definitely in the minority on this because it looks like the vast majority of people agree this guy is a douche.

Quick Reply: The Tonka hits the water!