Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Todays project

Old 10-01-2012, 01:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex Burnett

What exactly does the throttle body spacer do?
The throttle body spacer is grooved or threaded to spin the air up to help "mix up" the air and fuel for better more complete burn.
Old 10-01-2012, 05:28 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 09DARKORANGEJK

The throttle body spacer is grooved or threaded to spin the air up to help "mix up" the air and fuel for better more complete burn.
Oh ok did you order it seperate from the air intake?
Old 10-01-2012, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

I got them both from my local 4x4 store at the same time. A lot of online stores have it as a bundle package for a couple bucks cheaper than if you buy them separately.
Old 10-24-2012, 03:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Just a quick update after several weeks I'm still at a 2-2 1/2 mpg gain. I was running at 13.5 mpg and now it goes back and forth from 15.5-16 mpg. I did take a long highway trip and got to see how it ran on the highway. I was from the Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton PA area "Lehigh valley" down to lower Delaware and back and it jump up to 20 mpg so I was happy about that.

Quick Reply: Todays project