Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

The Titans meet Yellow Jacket

Old 04-25-2009, 08:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default The Titans meet Yellow Jacket

Today, scottg07, axsys and I had an opportunity to meet Camp Crocker of COP4x4 along with his latest creation, Yellow Jacket. We did a quick meet & greet and then moved on to an all american dinner (thanks to Camp for his patience with my twins as one of them enjoyed shaking salt onto Camp's arm while he ate ) and then on to a local car show where we just happened to find ourselves amongst a row of CJs, TJs and other JKs.

To start, all I can say is WOW!!! When money truly seems to be no object, Camp creates some of the most wildest Jeeps I have ever seen first hand! The craftsmanship of Yellow Jacket was second to none. Besides the wicked suspension, tube doors, LOD bumpers and custom wheels, the paint was truly a work of art and pictures simply do not do it justice. Camp gave us a walk-around and then over dinner, discussed future plans with even more wild Jeeps coming soon. He was also gratious enough to give each of us posters of his ASA Speed Truck Challenge lap run in Yellow Jacket. The experience was a blast and Camp is a real down to Earth guy that everyone should get a chance to meet. (Oh, and those are 6ft tall men in the first few pictures )

At the car show....

And to settle a height score in my last 'Titans' thread....on level ground, tires aired up, hard tops on.....my Jeep is BIGGER than Scotts!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:04 PM
wdb
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So siiiick. Someday My baby JK will stand tall.
Old 04-26-2009, 02:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'd love to see one of those in person - not alone 3 like that!!!!!!!

Also that TJ at the car show - is that a blower sticking out of the bonnet
Old 04-26-2009, 03:27 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice pics ... great looks rigs... all of them, looks like a good time . looked like a good day to take the hard tops off though
Old 04-26-2009, 03:33 AM
JK Newbie

After looking at those beasts, now I'm embarrased to stand up...if you know what I mean (shwing)!!
Old 04-26-2009, 03:56 AM
JK Super Freak

Very cool pics. The red JK on the far right, please tell me it's not running 37s. If it is, wow, that's a huge difference between 37s and 40s.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:08 AM
JK Freak

cool pics, those Jeeps are sic......
Old 04-26-2009, 04:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Awesome beasts! Wish I could go to Arizona and see first hand Camps creations. I would have to leave my JK behind since it is too expensive to ship it by boat :-(
Old 04-26-2009, 04:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SaharaBlackNo1
Very cool pics. The red JK on the far right, please tell me it's not running 37s. If it is, wow, that's a huge difference between 37s and 40s.
I think the red one on the right has 35s, but Camp's JK does have 37's.

This picture really shows the difference between 37's and 40's well.

Last edited by cyruspura; 04-26-2009 at 04:35 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 04:34 AM
JK Freak

Also JPTwinz, are you running those 40's on the stock Rubi axles? How have you not broken them yet? Or are you going to stay in parking lots until you upgrade? Just curious as to how much punishment they can take.

Quick Reply: The Titans meet Yellow Jacket