Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tires and Wheels Came Today

Old 04-08-2009, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tires and Wheels Came Today

Wife called me at work today and said "we have a big freight truck in the front of our house and they want to know where to put the box. WHAT DID YOU BUY?" Forgot to tell the wifey but she handled it pretty well. Explained that I had to buy another set of tires for the warm weather and that the stockers were more for the winter snow. PHEW!

Anyway, Im hoping to get the new shoes mounted Saturday and will post pics. Like Ive said before, thanks to all of you here for the advice and help.

bubba
Old 04-08-2009, 04:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bubbad323
Wife called me at work today and said "we have a big freight truck in the front of our house and they want to know where to put the box. WHAT DID YOU BUY?" Forgot to tell the wifey but she handled it pretty well. Explained that I had to buy another set of tires for the warm weather and that the stockers were more for the winter snow. PHEW!

Anyway, Im hoping to get the new shoes mounted Saturday and will post pics. Like Ive said before, thanks to all of you here for the advice and help.

bubba
Whoops. haha. So what did you get?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by bubbad323

bubba
I am showing your wife this post when she comes over tonight ya um, so what did you get?
Old 04-08-2009, 04:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 04-08-2009, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

You should have did what I always do. When ever something gets delivered like Tires, tools, chainsaw, snowthrower, ect... and my wife says "what's that", I say, "Happy Birthday!!!" or "Merry Christmas!!!". In your case you should have said, "Happy Easter!!!".

Of course it never works, but it's always fun seeing the look on her face
Old 04-08-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post some pics. I want to see some new shoes
Old 04-08-2009, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ha ha! Some characters on this here forum! Pics will be up on Saturday!! Ill post back in this thread. Throwing on 35's --Mickey T's ATZ's and ProComp 8179's. My next project is redoing the stereo but it may be a little while before I can tackle it. Gotta think of another answer to give the wife!

Quick Reply: Tires and Wheels Came Today