Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Time for an '07 interior overhaul. Need ideas..

Old 08-24-2013, 03:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...terior-188323/

Hope the link works; it's some of the interior mods that members have posted
Old 08-24-2013, 11:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Justice035
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modi...terior-188323/

Hope the link works; it's some of the interior mods that members have posted
Thanks. Yes, I like the painted interiors. I am just looking at some of my other options. It will only cost me time, since I keep water clear epoxy, urethanes, and other high performance coatings on hand for my business. And my hobby keeps me stocked with carbon fiber, kevlar, and plenty of fiberglass mat. Plus I have vacuum bagging and vacuum infusion equipment on hand too. I pulled a door panel off yesterday and ran a mold from it, so some time over the next few weeks I'll lay up several different fabrics and see what I like. I also started on the kick panel speaker pods today. I know I can fit an oversized 6.5 mid down there. I'm cutting the metal to see if I can shoe horn in an 8 inch driver.

If I do go the carbon fiber route I am looking at some different options. Kind of narrowed it down to 4. Let me know what you think>>>sorry, I find these very hard to photograph well...

Here is Hexcel Telaxium, erroneously referred to as silver carbon fiber. These are silver and graphite fabrics..

Here is carbon fiber and a Reflections silver/black carbon material.

Sorry, picture sucks. Here is a picture from the manufacturer..

Once this one is coated it looks kind of like a black chrome.

Of course I can do all of these in a gloss, satin, or mat finish.....
Old 08-24-2013, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Of course I could just go subtle...and go green to compliment the Rescue Green...

Lol! I don't think I could look at much of that for long, especially on a sunny day!

Last edited by Davesrb; 08-24-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Time for an '07 interior overhaul. Need ideas..