Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tiger Stripe Jeep

Old 04-15-2009 | 02:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

i actually saw a yellow JK with purple tiger stripes driving around here last Sunday. saw it twice that day.

Old 04-15-2009 | 05:06 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by DESTINJK
i actually saw a yellow JK with purple tiger stripes driving around here last Sunday. saw it twice that day.

Must of been the same one i saw as well.
Old 04-15-2009 | 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I think that the colours used on the zebra jeep could look awesome if it was done in a camo design.
Old 04-15-2009 | 05:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by smuhhh
I think that the colours used on the zebra jeep could look awesome if it was done in a camo design.
Gimme a little while and I'll try the camo... I'm assuming you mean the white/ gray city camo?
Old 04-15-2009 | 05:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default City Camo JK

Originally Posted by smuhhh
Here ya go, Smuhhh. (Again I stole FirefighterJK's rig). These are starting to all look good to me! Is it because I'm just seeing them on a screen?!
Old 04-15-2009 | 06:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKFive-O

Here ya go, Smuhhh. (Again I stole FirefighterJK's rig). These are starting to all look good to me! Is it because I'm just seeing them on a screen?!
Tiger, zebra and this one looks nice, but of all this one looks the best. Amazing what a little photo shop can do
Old 04-16-2009 | 03:06 AM
JK Jedi

Interesting!
Old 04-16-2009 | 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Five o the city camo looks great.. Good work. If you get bored later try your magic on black unlimited for me. I see a future design job here for you. more woodland colors
Old 04-16-2009 | 05:52 AM
JK Junkie

You stole my idea!

Someday, probably 5-10 years down the road, when my paint's all been scratched off by mud, sand, salt, and trail pinstriping, I may do something very similar. My Jeep's green already, so if I wanted to take the easy way out, I could just add some orange stripes and have the He-Man "Battle Cat" look.
Old 04-16-2009 | 08:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MJS_Jeep_888
You stole my idea!

Someday, probably 5-10 years down the road, when my paint's all been scratched off by mud, sand, salt, and trail pinstriping, I may do something very similar. My Jeep's green already, so if I wanted to take the easy way out, I could just add some orange stripes and have the He-Man "Battle Cat" look.
Ya know, I thought the same thing about my Jeep green JK. I saw another member that turned his JK flat black by using an adhesive wrap. I bet that any of these designs could be done fairly cheaply by using that or rolls of what the sign shops use. You could just have the patterns cut out and stick them on. And, if you look at it and go "what the f#@% was I thinking?" you can just remove it.
C'mon, somebody with a big set please do this!

Quick Reply: Tiger Stripe Jeep