Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

thoughts on body lift

Old 02-17-2014, 07:47 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love my 1.25" BL. Absolutely no problems from it. Easy to install, and gave the clearance I needed without cutting my Sahara's fenders. I already have a 4" lift, and wanted just a little more flex room.

The Body Lift did exactly what I needed without messing with the steering geometry and other BS I have set under my Jeep. When doing the BL there is no need to reset your control arms or Track Bars.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Maertz
As dirtmans said before get some 35s and restart your build if you want to run 40s or 42s..ill second it all day even though you wont listen. Body lift isnt the answer imo.
I have 40s on before. I have a short arm kit i have to install which was free. Only reason i want the b lift is to gain clearance to the body its unconventional here. We dont really have the need for long arm kits. Our terrain isnt much like where you would go. So instead of havibg to eat the wallet. Im trying to use a cheaper way. And i know its not the best way of lifting something. But hey tp each his own. Thanks for the reply.
Old 02-18-2014, 04:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Delux2769
I love my 1.25" BL. Absolutely no problems from it. Easy to install, and gave the clearance I needed without cutting my Sahara's fenders. I already have a 4" lift, and wanted just a little more flex room.

The Body Lift did exactly what I needed without messing with the steering geometry and other BS I have set under my Jeep. When doing the BL there is no need to reset your control arms or Track Bars.
I think ill do the 1.25" then. Did you need to add anything to your steering to lengthen it?

Quick Reply: thoughts on body lift