Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Thinking of painting the JK feeler thread

Old 07-15-2009, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by toddjb
Here it is with the top two colors flipped:

Damn that looks sharp
Old 07-15-2009, 05:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by zook
Todd-- You do amazing things whit that program you have. When you have time could you do that one thgat you did before for me. The black with the blue on a 4 door hard top ?
I will do my best, it has been hard to find a decent picture of that color, for some reason it just needs to be photographed in the right light to really show off that color...but stay tuned for it.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Orangutan
Reading through this thread, I couldn't believe the direction it took while turning each page. Back on 5/28/09 under "JK Talk", one of my first threads was "Should I go Renegade". Having a sunburst orange two door, I then posted an orange 1986 "CJ" with the same decal colors. With your skills, could you copy the picture in my profile album (sorry, can't upload from my MDT at work). I would like to see the stripe go up & over the rear fender flares, as well as the matching "Jeep" badge. As for the white wheels, even better. The race is on Big Blue.
you want the decals added to our existing paint color correct?
Old 07-15-2009, 05:24 PM
JK Freak

I will do my best, it has been hard to find a decent picture of that color, for some reason it just needs to be photographed in the right light to really show off that color...but stay tuned for it.
Thanx Todd
Old 07-15-2009, 05:33 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you very much. I actually do work in the graphic design field. I am Web Design Manager for a little car audio company called KICKER. It's a fun place to work and hope I am here forever.

I am sadly not a JK owner* yet, I am just obsessed with one day owning one. So photoshopping other people's jeep is a fun thing for me. Hit me up if you want me to take a stab at something.

* - I do have a CJ though....
That is a kick ass job. I would love to work for a neat company like that. They make a great product too. I am rockin my old KX600.1 in my jk. I pulled it out of the closet, removed the big gaudy vanity cover thing, and threw it under my seat! Great amp... tons of power. I have always been happy with kicker stuff. Nice to hear it is good to its people.

here is my kx600.1

Do you know if they have any plans to release anything similar to alpines PDX5? Where it is a small 5 channel amp? Thanks.

Orangutan, post a photo of your CJ. My first jeep was a 72 cj5 renegade with a 304. it was a lot of fun. My girl is begging me not to paint the JK that old school brown. lol
Old 07-15-2009, 05:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

for Zook:

NOTE: I snagged this photo from the forum somewhere, if it's your JK and you don't appreciate me using the photo for this just tell me and I will delete it and do another one.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
That is a kick ass job. I would love to work for a neat company like that. They make a great product too. I am rockin my old KX600.1 in my jk. I pulled it out of the closet, removed the big gaudy vanity cover thing, and threw it under my seat! Great amp... tons of power. I have always been happy with kicker stuff. Nice to hear it is good to its people.

Do you know if they have any plans to release anything similar to alpines PDX5? Where it is a small 5 channel amp? Thanks.
Yeah, the job is excellent, Mr. Irby really treats his employees well. And as far as the product, I may be a bit biased but I agree with you...the products rock! haha

I couldn't tell you about the new amps, us web guys are the last to know. We have had a few JKs come into our tech bay to get outfitted for Mopar audio products and I have heard the systems in those. Sound really outstanding in my opinon.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey Todd can you match the color of the top to the upper color?
Old 07-15-2009, 06:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tcodtj
Hey Todd can you match the color of the top to the upper color?
I had a feeling that might come up....I will do that in a bit....have another renegade in the works at the moment...

wait...make the top blacker or the paint grayer?

Last edited by toddjb; 07-15-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Can't wait

Quick Reply: Thinking of painting the JK feeler thread