Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Are these Rugged Ridge plug wires?

Old 08-04-2011, 05:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are these Rugged Ridge plug wires?

I ordered these from amazon and they came in a few days late. Now that they're here I don't see anything to indicate that these are from Rugged Ridge. Markings on the box indicate that they are made in long island city, NY by Standard Motor Products. I visited the website on the box and it makes no reference to any association with RR. The Amazon seller listed them as made by Rugged Ridge. I just want to confirm that they misrepresented the product before I go ballistic filing a claim with amazon.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00087-20110804-2126.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	190523  
Old 08-04-2011, 08:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is that a Rugged Ridge sticker on the box?

Have you tried calling Rugged Ridge and asking how they should be packaged if indeed from them?
Old 08-05-2011, 12:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rugged Ridge's response

I PM'd RR and this is their response so I don't feel so shafted by the amazon seller now.

"You did get the correct wires, we get these parts from Standard. In some cases we source parts from other distributors. We reviewed the part and found that the Standard OE Plus was the best fit for a replacement part."

Rugged Ridge

Quick Reply: Are these Rugged Ridge plug wires?