Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Then there was light...

Old 10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Then there was light...

After having the Rugged Ridge light brackets on for over a year, I finally got around to adding a set of Hella 500 driving lights. What a difference! And, not too much glare on the hood either.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Lights4.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	93627   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lights2.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	93628   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lights1.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	73.3 KB
ID:	93629  
Old 10-06-2010, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good. I was wondering how bright those are. I have 4 on the front and two on the back, all mounted to my roof rack, but they're not hooked up yet. I've been waiting nearly a month for my waterproof fuse block to get here.
Old 10-06-2010, 04:53 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by huskyfargo
Looks good. I was wondering how bright those are. I have 4 on the front and two on the back, all mounted to my roof rack, but they're not hooked up yet. I've been waiting nearly a month for my waterproof fuse block to get here.
Thanks!

Any pics of your setup with the roof rack? I've been toying with adding a rack down the road.

Yeah, the pictures never do lights any justice as to how bright they really are, and I'm very happy with the amount of light that the Hella 500's are putting out.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ECHO
Great Pictures... Look Awesome!
Thanks Echo!

Quick Reply: Then there was light...