Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

And then the Gods smiled....

Old 10-29-2008, 05:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just nasty????

I never went to college and I figured out real quick about females and how they try to manipulate men. I call it the school of hard knocks. only now since u started talkin about supply and demand it seems very much like u might be whupped? I mean maybe I ought not to call a brother out like that but u kinda opened yourself up like that. That Robin girl had it figured out, all u had to say was u liked a clean JEEP. Personally, I try to keep the excess off the paint cuz I want the paint job to last a long time, but only because it keeps the sheet metal parts from rusting out. I don't have a wife, I figured after trying out four of my own and a couple of other folks wifes I don't do well with em trying to cut my supply off. Actually they can't cut your supply off if they don't know where ur getting it from. once they find out where ur supply is coming from they might wait till ur asleep and try to cut something else off.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawgrider1200
I never went to college and I figured out real quick about females and how they try to manipulate men. I call it the school of hard knocks. only now since u started talkin about supply and demand it seems very much like u might be whupped? I mean maybe I ought not to call a brother out like that but u kinda opened yourself up like that. That Robin girl had it figured out, all u had to say was u liked a clean JEEP. Personally, I try to keep the excess off the paint cuz I want the paint job to last a long time, but only because it keeps the sheet metal parts from rusting out. I don't have a wife, I figured after trying out four of my own and a couple of other folks wifes I don't do well with em trying to cut my supply off. Actually they can't cut your supply off if they don't know where ur getting it from. once they find out where ur supply is coming from they might wait till ur asleep and try to cut something else off.
Damn, talk about putting a bloke on the spot !!! No worries though, If you saw my wife, being "WHUPPED" ain't a completely bad deal....

OK now, so I'll rephrase to keep the virtual peace. "I LIKE A CLEAN JEEP" !!

Since I've been a good boy all week, I'm going to go now and DEMAND SOME SUPPLY.................
Old 10-29-2008, 06:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Looks GREAT!!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default whupped?

ok ur wheels and tires look good
Old 10-29-2008, 11:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bad Ass Rig Bro!

S.R.
Old 10-30-2008, 09:15 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by hawgrider1200
I just really,really,really want to say that Robin (ME) is all man. where I'm from this is a boys name, more than a girl, but I understand the confussion, as my daughter's name is the same, I just don't want any of you guys hitting on me, however girls are welcome
Old 10-30-2008, 10:02 AM
JK Super Freak

looks great!!
Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thanks everyone !!

Thanks for all the compliments and the input. Going to do a little over time now, but got the basic look started.

As for the name "Robin" I have known both men and ladies with the name. I will tell you it created some confusion a few years ago after I divorced and joined a local online dating group. We managed to have a wonderful dinner and see a movie anyway
Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BigBadMike
Thanks for all the compliments and the input. Going to do a little over time now, but got the basic look started.

As for the name "Robin" I have known both men and ladies with the name. I will tell you it created some confusion a few years ago after I divorced and joined a local online dating group. We managed to have a wonderful dinner and see a movie anyway
Old 10-30-2008, 10:49 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BigBadMike
As for the name "Robin" I have known both men and ladies with the name. I will tell you it created some confusion a few years ago after I divorced and joined a local online dating group. We managed to have a wonderful dinner and see a movie anyway[/SIZE][/COLOR]......

Wow. hope you didnt order the Lobster.

Quick Reply: And then the Gods smiled....