Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

THANKS Mike & DirtyDog!!

Old 04-09-2011, 10:46 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up THANKS Mike & DirtyDog!!

Mike and the DirtyDog gang are a great group of people who are EASY to work with and offer very competitive pricing. They also ship EXTREMELY fast!!

If you're on the fence or in the market for any kind of Jeep netting, i would def check out DirtyDog.

Pricing:
Very reasonable and competitive with what all is out there.

Shipping:
EXTREMELY fast shipping!! Im in Texas, they shipping from Canada and I had it in about a week.

Installation:
Took about 20-30 minutes to install the whole setup (front, middle, back, sides). Instructions are included, but the setup is pretty self explanatory. I didn't take pictures because, well it's just easy to install and pictures aren't really needed.

Quality:
Excellent quality. Even tho' i spent two months researching before i pulled the trigger, I was very pleased when it arrived.

Packaging:
No issues with the packaging at all. Everything is packaged tight and include full color instructions.

Last edited by dgnr8; 04-09-2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

The first thing that goes through my head looking at those pics is the square subs. How those working for u. I was always scared of them cause they're square... Oh ya, and the netting is raw buisness

Last edited by glocksrfun; 04-09-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 04-09-2011, 11:00 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by glocksrfun
The first thing that goes through my head looking at those pics is the square subs. How those working for u. I was always scared of them cause they're square...
They sound awesome and they're only 10's. I went from two kicker comp round 10's "yellow and black" to these and man the bass is way clearer at the lower levels.

I do have a regret tho but it's not with the square subs. I wish i had went with a smaller sub-box so i could toss more camping gear in the back. Maybe later down the line, i'll look into a slimmer box or something.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:58 PM
JK Freak

Looking good I really like mine also.
Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM
JK Newbie

Yeah you definitely make me want to get a set for sure now. (Netting and subs lol)
Old 04-10-2011, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice looking set up Dody. I hope to get my jeep naked in the next day or two!

Sam

Quick Reply: THANKS Mike & DirtyDog!!