Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Thanks MBRP

Old 04-15-2009, 12:37 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
MBRP Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 4WHLN
looks good

Where did you get the exhaust? Im looking for something I can do in the driveway.
Give me a call if you need any help when ordering an exhaust...we have a few people who will be selling these products for us but I can help you have any questions.

My toll free number is 1-888-636-7223 ext. 202

Steve
Old 04-15-2009, 01:26 PM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Give me a call if you need any help when ordering an exhaust...we have a few people who will be selling these products for us but I can help you have any questions.
We will have these in stock and will be offering free shipping very soon !

Thanks
David
Old 04-15-2009, 01:35 PM
JK Super Freak

Does this exhaust terminate before the rear axle? If so, does it have a turn down? Curious.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:38 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by shredX
Does this exhaust terminate before the rear axle? If so, does it have a turn down? Curious.
It dumps before the bumper after the axle.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Gokracer1
It dumps before the bumper after the axle.

Nice. I almost pulled the trigger on this, but it got bumped down the list so I could pick up some Enhanced Rubi Rails. I will have this on my rig at some point.

Can't wait to see that monster of a rig in person. I bet the SC will make that exhaust scream!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:52 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by shredX
Nice. I almost pulled the trigger on this, but it got bumped down the list so I could pick up some Enhanced Rubi Rails. I will have this on my rig at some point.

Can't wait to see that monster of a rig in person. I bet the SC will make that exhaust scream!
No exhaust yet but looking at MBRP myself....
Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tambil68

I do have woods relocation kit. Just worried after all the stories of evap problems after doing this. Still probably the way to go.

The exhaust looks great. I have been waiting for someone to come out with a kit to do this for a good long time now so will be watching for the note from Northridge to say they have them in. Is there anything else written about it other than this thread. I looked at the MBRP website but could see it there yet.

What were the problems you referred to with the evap cannister relocate. I couldn't find anything with a quick search and I watch this board fairly closely and didn't recall seeing anything although obviously I missed something.

I was looking at the Woods and also possibly the Kilby. (actually I look at everything but next week I have some time off work so I'm actually going to have a few days to work on Jeep projects and various mods that I have been cueing up for a while.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:15 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Young
The exhaust looks great. I have been waiting for someone to come out with a kit to do this for a good long time now so will be watching for the note from Northridge to say they have them in. Is there anything else written about it other than this thread. I looked at the MBRP website but could see it there yet.

What were the problems you referred to with the evap cannister relocate. I couldn't find anything with a quick search and I watch this board fairly closely and didn't recall seeing anything although obviously I missed something.

I was looking at the Woods and also possibly the Kilby. (actually I look at everything but next week I have some time off work so I'm actually going to have a few days to work on Jeep projects and various mods that I have been cueing up for a while.
FYI I had no issues with my Woods kit. Makes for a great addition with this exhaust system.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:59 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Steve Young

Let me explain this.

1) I am WAY TOO over analytical
2) I also underestimate my ability to do things sometimes.

I have read a few posts of evap problems, leaks, etc. all related to relocating. MANY have done this without a problem.. its just my thinking I would screw it up and have those (rare) leak problems. Truthfully, I take my time and follow instructions, and I am sure I won't have any problems doing this.. its just my mind working against me...LOL

SOO I will be doing the Woods relocate very soon.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

O.K. - got it thanks. I'm a bit reluctant to do any drilling to relocate if I can avoid it (need to do some more research to see if that is possible with either of the kits). If not I'll just have to get over it I guess.

Steve

Quick Reply: Thanks MBRP