Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Texas Jeepers doing it right

Old 02-24-2015, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Texas Jeepers doing it right

I found this article about a group of Jeepers in Texas who got together clear the highway (I20) of Semi's who were stuck in the snow and ice.

I like it because it shows the Jeepers spirit. Ready and willing to help and having fun doing it.

Anyhow, take a look. Jeeps Pulling Semi's in Texas

Hooah

Last edited by maxspongebob; 02-24-2015 at 01:22 PM.
Old 02-24-2015, 02:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Spent the last 2 days pulling people out of ditches here in North Texas. Everyone looks out for each other pretty well, especially in the small town I live in.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rubi-josh
Spent the last 2 days pulling people out of ditches here in North Texas. Everyone looks out for each other pretty well, especially in the small town I live in.

That is what I like about a small town. Here in northern VA that kind of thing doesn't happen as often, but it still does a bit.

Small acts of kindness really make a community come together.

Quick Reply: Texas Jeepers doing it right