Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex Third Brake Light, Cobra 75 CB with Firestik install, and the JK is CLEAN

Old 05-10-2009, 10:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex Third Brake Light, Cobra 75 CB with Firestik install, and the JK is CLEAN

Saturday was Jeep day...

First, I took the stock tire carrier off (getting ready for the OR-FAB carrier to arrive), threw in the Quadratec cargo mat, and installed the TeraFlex third brake light housing. Since that got put on, I decided to throw the CB on. Ended the day with a nice bath, inside and out, and now it's the cleanest its been since it was new.

TeraFlex and Firestik installation:

CB Installed:

HERES THE QUESTION:

I still have a grounding cable for the antenna....is it absolutely necessary and where should I mount it? I haven't tuned the system yet, I need to get an SWR meter.

BEFORE:

AFTER:
Old 05-10-2009, 10:11 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sano Unlimited.

Do you have photos of the CB installation? I like it hidden away like that. Is it inside the glove box?
Old 05-10-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Junkie

Loving the all black nice clean install on the 75
Old 05-10-2009, 12:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

poor jeep.... that armor all must hurt! I like the TF 3rd light setup
Old 05-10-2009, 01:43 PM
JK Freak

I donno if it would fit in your rims but you should check out my 3rd breaklight was only 15$

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/finally-posting-pics-85629/
Old 05-10-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Where did you get that Rubicon decal witht the military lettering at? lovin it!
Old 05-10-2009, 03:16 PM
JK Super Freak

OPDSgt, I don't have any pics of the install...I (mostly) followed a write-up I found on the site.

K2, I got the decals made at a local vinyl shop. Something I came up with to keep the Rubicon on there, and add the military style lettering also. I've been debating taking the 08JK1936 off and going back to a full-size Rubicon in the same stencil font, but the jury is still out.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Third Brake Light, Cobra 75 CB with Firestik install, and the JK is CLEAN