Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex LA upgrade kit, EVO coilovers, and 37's on my Unlimited Rubi

Old 01-06-2009, 08:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for all the positive comments! I am very happy with the Jeep!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:23 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Silver Rubi 4 dr
Does your wifey have a sister, i need to upgrade

my wifey won't let me play with cool new Jeep Parts

Just drooling

Very nice
She has a step sister, but I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy!
Old 01-06-2009, 08:27 PM
JK Super Freak

I had the opportunity to take the Jeep out to the desert on the JK run this last saturday. I am very very happy with the Jeep and this suspension. It was mostly just desert driving but the roads ranged from smooth to not smooth at all and this suspension kicked serious ass. It soaked up the bad roads like they were not even there and made the ride very comfortable for my daughter and I. I can't recommend this suspension enough to others, if you are considering this go for it and dont look back!

EDIT: I also need to add that this suspension kicks serious ass on the freeways too. Before I had Mel install this stuff I had a standard 3" lift on it. I did not have problems with the ESP, except on the freeway cloverleafs that seems to activate most of our ESP systems on lifted Jeeps. Well, since getting this suspension put on, I cannot get the ESP to activate on it. I have tried many times, in fact went out today and hit a few of the freeway off ramps and on ramps as fast as I could safely drive them without crashing into the guard rails. I was not able to get the ESP to activate. I am beginning to wonder if Mel didn't somehow tune it down. These coilovers are very street driveable. Has improved my Jeep in many ways, can't say enough good things about it! I have no other reason to say this stuff other than the fact I want people to know how well it works and how happy I am with it. I am just a regular customer with no obligation to post this stuff.
Just for fun here is a picture of it dirty.....

Last edited by Ctimrun; 01-07-2009 at 06:51 AM.
Old 01-06-2009, 09:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love the way your JK turned out, gives mine something to look up to
Old 01-06-2009, 09:52 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Tim your Rig is straight up sick! Now who will finally post a 2dr. with the EVO set-up?
Old 01-06-2009, 10:13 PM
JK Newbie

OK. You talked me into it. I ordered my EVO/King Coilovers today. I already have the Teraflex long arm kit (which I bought without shocks). I am getting my shop wired this week and the roll up door put on so I can move in and start work about the time the Evo kit gets here.
With the stock suspension my front end sags pretty bad. Being able to adjust the coilovers to level it out is one of the big selling points for me.
Thanks for sharing all the details and pictures with us.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:35 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DingusKahn
OK. You talked me into it. I ordered my EVO/King Coilovers today. I already have the Teraflex long arm kit (which I bought without shocks). I am getting my shop wired this week and the roll up door put on so I can move in and start work about the time the Evo kit gets here.
With the stock suspension my front end sags pretty bad. Being able to adjust the coilovers to level it out is one of the big selling points for me.
Thanks for sharing all the details and pictures with us.

OMG! You guys are hardcore!!!
Old 01-07-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Holy CRAP! That is a GREAT, oops I mean BAD ASS looking JEEP!!! And I love the dirty picture of it.

Ben
Old 01-07-2009, 06:28 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice job on that!
Old 01-07-2009, 07:04 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Ctimrun
Looks awesome. Makes me want to get this set up on my JK. .....If only the lottery gods would pick my numbers.

Quick Reply: Teraflex LA upgrade kit, EVO coilovers, and 37's on my Unlimited Rubi