Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex Jeep JK Products Overview video

Old 11-13-2010, 06:55 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonedoc
Nice love the video. I've been looking at kits and the Terraflex 4" flexarm kit was going to be my choice. In your video you mention the steering system, is this definately needed or just an option?

Thanks for the video, very informative
The #1600440 Flip Draglink kit is a nice upgrade to any TeraFlex 4" system. You do not have to have it but it doe's help out with preventing bumpsteer.

Driveshafts: TeraFlex driveshafts come with new yokes for both ends. You can run the stockers untill they fail.
Old 11-13-2010, 03:16 PM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It appears the tie rod in your well produced video is also flipped to the top. Is that an item Teraflex offers for the factory d44, or is it only applicable with your 60 axle?
Old 11-13-2010, 04:41 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by bubba_zenetti
Very effective commercial. I feel my wallet thinning out again in the next few weeks.

So the drag link flip kit I have been wanting to do for a while now. Does it come with a track bar renforcement for the frame?
Yes the #1600440 flip kit has a bracket on the passenger side that is connected to a bar that bolts to the trackbar drop bracket.

Originally Posted by bondsy
It appears the tie rod in your well produced video is also flipped to the top. Is that an item Teraflex offers for the factory d44, or is it only applicable with your 60 axle?
That tie rod setup is only for D60's or with the TJ High Steering kit. TeraFlex stills needs to get a JK specific tie rod to market.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 11-13-2010 at 04:43 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 07:04 PM
JK Newbie

Are the aluminum rockers still available for a 2011 JKU?
Old 11-15-2010, 02:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
The #1600440 Flip Draglink kit is a nice upgrade to any TeraFlex 4" system. You do not have to have it but it doe's help out with preventing bumpsteer.

Driveshafts: TeraFlex driveshafts come with new yokes for both ends. You can run the stockers untill they fail.
Nice video! Some hi res photos of the mock up frame would be good as well. Just checked the TF website and didn't see any. Things like that really help the less mechanical savvy person (such as myself) visualize how things are going to fit together.

I had the Draglink Flip Kit installed along with my 4" short arm kit. Mostly for the geometry fix but I also noticed significantly less body roll in a turn than stock. I'm still running the factory swaybars front (Rubicon e-disco) and rear and have no plans on changing them unless they break.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:02 AM
JK Junkie

Whose ever idea it was to start making these videos is pure genius. I always wondered about quality control when it comes to spend over $200 on any product and you guys at Teraflex obviously believe in your products which brings peace of mind to me. The more you guys make these videos the more I want to spend but man its well worth it! Keep it up guys
Old 11-15-2010, 03:17 PM
JK Super Freak

high quality production.

the JK frame with the suspension setups is perfect. good job.

based on the fact you've made pretty much all the other parts, when can we expect a TF Monster Tie Rod or TF skid setup?
Old 11-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by 913
Are the aluminum rockers still available for a 2011 JKU?
Yes, but we are waiting for the end caps to come in.

Originally Posted by m(a)ce
high quality production.

the JK frame with the suspension setups is perfect. good job.

based on the fact you've made pretty much all the other parts, when can we expect a TF Monster Tie Rod or TF skid setup?
Skids, mostly likely never. Tie Rod?

Originally Posted by Sapper12b
Whose ever idea it was to start making these videos is pure genius. I always wondered about quality control when it comes to spend over $200 on any product and you guys at Teraflex obviously believe in your products which brings peace of mind to me. The more you guys make these videos the more I want to spend but man its well worth it! Keep it up guys
Thank You! I will pass this on to the owner.

Last edited by TeraFlex; 11-16-2010 at 10:51 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Nice, looking forward to seeing more videos
Old 11-16-2010, 11:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
Skids, mostly likely never. Tie Rod?
If you wanna give me kickback or need a tester - I'm here to help.

You know, just doing my part.

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Jeep JK Products Overview video