Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex Jeep JK Products Overview video

Old 11-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default TeraFlex Jeep JK Products Overview video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CgHDa5t1p0
Old 11-11-2010, 12:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another awesome Teraflex video

These videos really are top notch. I think me and this guy could totally hang too, I'm just saying.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:21 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by bobbyspaghetti
These videos really are top notch. I think me and this guy could totally hang too, I'm just saying.
Thanks! We'll have 2 more coming soon. One is from SEMA and the other is either on SpeedBumps or the PreRunner kit.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:56 PM
JK Jedi

Is that the frame you had at SEMA? It was great for me to be able to have an unobstructed view of the various suspension components. I spent about half an hour at your booth with my dad (he an old time Jeeper in his 70's and just bought a '10 JKU Rubi) explaining to him the different TF components, what they did, and why the LA kit is such a great way to go. TF's booth was one of my favorites. I'll have to have him watch these videos as well.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice, looking forward to the others. So when are you opening shop here in eastern Canada
Old 11-11-2010, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

very nice.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by Mskh20
Is that the frame you had at SEMA? It was great for me to be able to have an unobstructed view of the various suspension components. I spent about half an hour at your booth with my dad (he an old time Jeeper in his 70's and just bought a '10 JKU Rubi) explaining to him the different TF components, what they did, and why the LA kit is such a great way to go. TF's booth was one of my favorites. I'll have to have him watch these videos as well.
Yes that is the same JK frame from SEMA. It doe's make it easier to see all of our products on it.
Old 11-12-2010, 05:40 AM
JK Junkie

Awesome !!! Love it
Old 11-12-2010, 08:16 AM
JK Super Freak

Nice love the video. I've been looking at kits and the Terraflex 4" flexarm kit was going to be my choice. In your video you mention the steering system, is this definately needed or just an option?

Thanks for the video, very informative
Old 11-13-2010, 05:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Couple of questions...planning on a 4" teraflex flex arm kit. I have a manual trans, 4 door wrangler. Is driveshaft replacement necessary? Do I need the yoke kit also?

Thanks... don't mean to sound ignorant...trying to get up to speed with the jeeps, prior to this I was running an '85 bronco II, this is my first jeep.

Quick Reply: TeraFlex Jeep JK Products Overview video