Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex is a great company!

Old 01-25-2011, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow. Way to go TF.
Old 01-25-2011, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

WOW that is very impresive, I have never used theier product but in the future i will defintely give them my business. There are not very many companies out there that woudl ever do anything so awesome. TERA FLEX
Old 01-25-2011, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

Default Nice!

crap about the wreck, cool you're OK. Where in the Dirty Jerz are you? I'm up in Bergen County, waiting on my 2011 JKU Rubi to deliver, then I'm headed out to Wharton first chance I get..

Last edited by artayay; 01-25-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cosmec
I'm actually still riding around in a rental car waiting for my insurance check to come in

Its a bit ridiculous I cant enjoy my 4wd for almost a month now when I really need it most. I havent even been able to go snowboard as frequently as I'd like since Id probably get stuck in the Impala i have
thats awesome what they sent u!!! i remember seeing those photos.. sad.
i ride as well if im goin illl pm u if u need a ride in the snow!! im hoping for a snow day this week!!
like u said what a time to be in this area, jeepless..
Old 01-25-2011, 01:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, that makes all the money i have spent on tereflex products in the past 3 months less painful on the wallet, its nice to know we are supporting such a great group of people.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by artayay
crap about the wreck, cool you're OK. Where in the Dirty Jerz are you? I'm up in Bergen County, waiting on my 2011 JUK Rubi to deliver, then I'm headed out to Wharton first chance I get..
Yeah I'm in Bergen County as well. Bergenfield to be exact. Small town real close to Paramus/Hackensack. Once I get another Jeep lets hit some trails!

Originally Posted by rinkishJK
thats awesome what they sent u!!! i remember seeing those photos.. sad.
i ride as well if im goin illl pm u if u need a ride in the snow!! im hoping for a snow day this week!!
like u said what a time to be in this area, jeepless..
Sounds awesome. Where do you usually go, Mountain Creek? I'd be down if you wanted to hit the slopes sometime.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'm just happy that I can draw some more attention to how awesome Teraflex is.
Old 01-25-2011, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Im glad your ok. I am a big fan of companies that do things like this. I plan on putting my lift on in the next few months. Ill be looking at T-Flex now more than the rest. Its funny how karma seems to apply in things like this. They do something really nice, and in turn theres a few people now who will be going to them first because of the way they treat people. Good job!
Old 01-25-2011, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Reminds me that there are GOOD people out there.

Quick Reply: Teraflex is a great company!