Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex is a great company!

Old 01-25-2011, 05:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

way to go t- flex... years ago i knew this company before it was t - flex...I had a 98 tj the control arms were shot and spring sag after a year or so... bam replaced them like that.. before i began my aurguement...If you ever meet DENNIS..youve met a great guy! im gald they didnt kill him in there pre-runner..see video on web..
Old 01-25-2011, 06:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

reading this thread has made me very happy that TeraFlex is the company I have decided to buy my 3" lift from... knowing that they will be there if needed is worth a lot to me
Old 01-25-2011, 06:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

It's great to see a company that appears to care about people...not just profits! As a customer new to the JK community, this story goes a long way towards helping me decide which company to invest my hard earned money with.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great story!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:15 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cosmec thanks for the kind words, I had to take care of a fellow Detonator Yellow brother! Nice boxer! So did you get another JK yet?
Old 01-25-2011, 08:28 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Gotta say that anybody could sell you products at a good price but it's the mfg's, vendors, shops that go the extra mile when things go bad that make the difference. I have nothing but great experiences with Teraflex and think their product is top notch!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:31 AM
JK Jedi

Time and time again, there are a select few that will go over and beyond what one would expect in a situation, and stand out from the rest. If a company would do this for someone that's not yet a customer, could you imagine if you were one? Hats off .
Old 01-25-2011, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Glad you are ok.. Good on ya Teraflex!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeraFlex
cosmec thanks for the kind words, I had to take care of a fellow Detonator Yellow brother! Nice boxer! So did you get another JK yet?
I'm actually still riding around in a rental car waiting for my insurance check to come in

Its a bit ridiculous I cant enjoy my 4wd for almost a month now when I really need it most. I havent even been able to go snowboard as frequently as I'd like since Id probably get stuck in the Impala i have
Old 01-25-2011, 09:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default You get what you pay for... and then some!

Wow... that's awesome! Good job, TeraFlex! Bummer about your Jeep, but uber-glad you made it through OK. Good luck on your next purchase.

Quick Reply: Teraflex is a great company!