Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex is a great company!

Old 01-24-2011, 08:13 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex is a great company!

Hey guys. I know I'm pretty new here, but that makes my story so much better.

About three weeks ago I was hit on the side while driving to work. My jeep flipped and was totaled and I was pretty shook up. Being the great forum/community that you guys are, I got many encouraging and nice replies as well as a few PMs, all of which i greatly appreciate.

The nice people at Teraflex went an unexpected extra mile and reached out to me. They sent me a gift to make this experience a little less dreadful. Now i have to say that since my Jeep was only about three weeks old I hadnt began modding, but that didnt matter to them one bit. I cannot speak on the quality or pricing of their products because I havent used any, but I can stand behind them as a company. If they are willing to do something like this for a newbie like myself I'm sure they would stand behind anything they sell or do 110%

Here are a few pics of what they sent me:

^My boxer pup making sure I wasnt hiding any toys from him

I can say that in the future, for whatever mods I decide on Teraflex will be the first company I look at. As a young [23], and clueless jeeper, I deeply appreciate what they have done as well as all the help and remarks you all sent my way.

If anyone is ever in the NJ area, a couple rounds of on me!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Wow. Glad you were OK and that is great what TF did.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

awesome
Old 01-24-2011, 08:19 PM
JK Freak

Default Fantastic!

That is realy cool of them! I can tell you as someone who has a lot of their products on my JK that the stuff is worth every penny and the customer service is second to none! Companies like this need to show the others how a proper business is run
Old 01-24-2011, 08:20 PM
JK Freak

Glad to hear! I have their 2.5 BB and love it
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RAINSTATEBEAR
Glad to hear! I have their 2.5 BB and love it
Nice! Did you get it with their shocks? Thats probably the BB I'm going with once I pick up my new JK in a couple of weeks. I hope I can stuff 35"s under there.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that is amazing. i love their crew and their receptionist, she's super chill!
Old 01-24-2011, 08:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Simply Awesome!

Makes me an even prouder Teraflex lift owner! One of the best run businesses I have ever experienced.
Old 01-24-2011, 08:53 PM
JK Junkie

Very helpful people that's why I'm planning to buy my lift and my brother's lift from them.
Old 01-24-2011, 09:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Damn thats F'n amazing

It is unbelivable how many times since I have chosen Teraflex as my main mod/accessory company that I am reminded what a good decision it was. I have not had any issues with any of their products and I have had nothing but good experiences when phoning them for help with planning parts and other questions. Awesome to hear there is a few companys out there still giving customer service and support and actually give a damn about the products they offer. Good for you and good for Teraflex.

Quick Reply: Teraflex is a great company!