Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex CRD60

Old 03-11-2009, 08:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After a couple of phone calls and a long (or almost) decision, I finally place an order for a set of Currie Rock Jock rear/front R&P 4.88 and ARB

But I would like to thanks Joe from Teraflex for all his useful info. What makes me decided on the RJ was that the front/rear are available now, I planned first by swapping the rear only and later the front, but shipment wise that didn't make sense as the shipment cost for both is less that for each separately and on top of that I had to re-gear the front.

I also found a Currie re-seller not to far from my home and that gave me a good deal.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:40 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Chris_CH
After a couple of phone calls and a long (or almost) decision, I finally place an order for a set of Currie Rock Jock rear/front R&P 4.88 and ARB

But I would like to thanks Joe from Teraflex for all his useful info. What makes me decided on the RJ was that the front/rear are available now, I planned first by swapping the rear only and later the front, but shipment wise that didn't make sense as the shipment cost for both is less that for each separately and on top of that I had to re-gear the front.

I also found a Currie re-seller not to far from my home and that gave me a good deal.
congrats i look forward to the install pics.
i was very near getting a set of solid d60 f/r from auz(rhd components) for a bargain price of £5000 shipped but unfortunately if you get new axles you need suspension, new wheels, new tyres, new driveshafts..........etc so i cant quite afford tht all yet
Old 03-15-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scotlandjk
congrats i look forward to the install pics.
i was very near getting a set of solid d60 f/r from auz(rhd components) for a bargain price of £5000 shipped but unfortunately if you get new axles you need suspension, new wheels, new tyres, new driveshafts..........etc so i cant quite afford tht all yet
Yep, I plan to take pics, let you know what is the wired things and trick that might save time.

Quick Reply: Teraflex CRD60