Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex 6" Long Arm Suspension System Show Off Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 10:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I don't know how I haven't seen your ride yet RokinRubi. That is quite the rig. Loving the spooled air hose off the back. Nice coilovers, nice flex shots, nice everything! Very well done.

What coilovers are you running?
Old 09-25-2009, 11:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks man. I'm running 14" fox racing non reservoir shocks. I have no need for them and they ride SO good. I have some 14" fox racing non coilover shocks im putting in the rear this week. So we will see.

Here is a pic where I was trying to max out the front, but couldn't.

stage 3 vs stock

Old 09-26-2009, 05:34 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
Thanks man. I'm running 14" fox racing non reservoir shocks. I have no need for them and they ride SO good. I have some 14" fox racing non coilover shocks im putting in the rear this week. So we will see.

stage 3 vs stock

How much does a typical coilover system run? Or is it one of those things where if you have to ask, you probably can't afford it?
Old 09-26-2009, 09:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well for me the kit I bought was $500 plus the shocks which were $800. I didn't spend as much as some people do though.
Old 09-26-2009, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Default Prob a dumb question

Well first off Nice rigs I love them lifted like this with the big mama tires. I am new to the Forum I am planning on buying a new 4dr JK Rubi in December as soon as my other car is paid off. What i am wondering is with this 6" lift what else has to be purchased other than the lift kit to make it work well. I am trying to get a budget together and pre order the parts so that I can have them ready as soon as I get my JK. I had an old TJ and it was a pain in the butt to lift I had to get custom made drive shafts that cost a fortune. If you could please let me know what all has to be ordered and any recomendations for add ons that make the ride a little better. Also I have not kept up on BeadLock Rims in the last few years I want to run 40" tires with my JK and ideas on Rims?
Old 09-26-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

stage 3 vs stock

So you have the coilovers only in the front? Is that really all you need?.... are the rear ones even completely necessary?
Old 09-26-2009, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

I just have them in the front, but have the same length shocks in the rear. They are fox racing non coilovers. Honestly I probably wont get them, the only thing is your springs won't fall out with coilovers.
Old 09-26-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Super Freak

I just have them in the front, but have the same length shocks in the rear. They are fox racing non coilovers. Honestly I probably wont get them, the only thing is your springs won't fall out with coilovers.
bad ass jeep man. your not running wheel spacers are you?

ever think about spacing your wheels out a little and get a little more stability with all the flex you have.

Sick rig
Old 09-26-2009, 09:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks man. Yeah I probably will once I get my d60. It could use a little more width.
Old 09-26-2009, 11:33 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by scottg07
haha you seriously have these subs also? they hit pretty hard huh?

Pic is over a year old

it's really really laud

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 6" Long Arm Suspension System Show Off Thread