Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

TeraFlex 6" Long Arm Suspension System Show Off Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 01:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default TeraFlex 6" Long Arm Suspension System Show Off Thread

I think it's time for an offical TeraFlex 6" Long Arm suspension System show off thread. There have been a lot of guys & gals that have gotten this lift and it is important for those considering it to know what they are getting into.

First of all I have been running a 6" TeraFlex lift since Feb 09 and have spent more time off-road then on, with my Jeep. I am running 40x15.50 tires and needed the extra clearance for the big meats and TeraFlex came highly recomended. I have had ZERO issues with this lift and any problems I have run into were due to other modifications that I had made. Mainly the 40" tires needing a set of 1.25" TeraFlex wheel spacers so I didn't rub the upper control arms as well as a set of 14.75" TeraFlex sway bar links so that when I flexed all the way, my Rubicon sway bar wouldn't reverse itself at full flex.

Joe Thompson (TeraFlex rep on this forum) has been nothing but EXTEMELY cordial, attentive, quick and friendly during any interaction I have had with him. This is another reason that I would HIGHLY recomend ANY TeraFlex product to people looking for anything that TeraFlex makes.

So enough is enough, let's get on to the action shots. Remember, this is the opinion & experience of people ACTUALLY using this lift!!

If you are running a TeraFlex 6" long arm suspension system, then please also post your experience with TeraFlex and the 6" kit in this thread.

Last edited by JPTwinz; 09-07-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ranbar02
I have jeep envy. Your jeep is bad. Love seeing it flexed. Awesome shots.
Thank you. Hopefully others running the TeraFlex 6" suspension system will post their own photos and experiences.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:38 PM
JK Super Freak

C'mon Teraflex 6" club.....start posting!! I know you are out there.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:48 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let's just have the JPTwinz ultimate" Mine Makes Yours Look Small" thread.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:06 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump

At your request

6" LA Tera Kit
42" MTRK
0" Body Lift

I'll keep updating this thread with new pics until enough people post their rigs
Old 09-13-2009, 07:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks Lo2ay, she (or he) is looking MIGHTY fine these days ....can you add some words in response to your experience so far with the suspension system?
Old 09-13-2009, 08:33 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JPTwinz
Thanks Lo2ay, she (or he) is looking MIGHTY fine these days ....can you add some words in response to your experience so far with the suspension system?
(IT) lol had the 4" Tera LA system before upgrading to 6"

when I had the 4" and 37s it was really good on the road... great daily driver... I've put over 35,000 miles on that setup and can't say anything but WOW on and offroad... with the new shocks and springs it rides better on bumps and what not!

I can't really say a lot about offroad performance since I only took it out twice.. i'm still learning the system and takes some time to get used to.. but from the last trail I ran which wasn't a easy trail.. I think it performed really great... for some reason I feel it's less bumpy on the dirt roads!

It's a great system.... I would recommend it to anyone!!

In fact my brother is getting a JK here pretty soon.. and once he does.. there is no suspension that will go under his but Teraflex best bang for the buck

where is Scott... don't be afraid my friend.. you can post here
Old 09-23-2009, 07:33 AM
JK Junkie

Don't they look the same but with different colors?

Fawkin nice scott

more pics are required please
Old 09-23-2009, 07:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Wow.....JUST WOW.... This is a bad ass picture.

Originally Posted by Lo2aY

corey d
Old 09-23-2009, 10:24 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

looking good

Quick Reply: TeraFlex 6" Long Arm Suspension System Show Off Thread