Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex 4" Long Arm Build-Up

Old 02-20-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
open house? I am only a couple hours away. sounds like fun.
9 to 11am. They have some pretty insane stuff in the shop. You should check it out if you get a chance.
Old 02-20-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That would be fun. I doubt I could get there that early though. They do wicked work. Like your rig skeptic. Did you get the Hemi too?' I thought my tera 3" and 35s was tall. your jeep is a monster!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigbluejk
That would be fun. I doubt I could get there that early though. They do wicked work. Like your rig skeptic. Did you get the Hemi too?' I thought my tera 3" and 35s was tall. your jeep is a monster!!!
No hemi yet. But its on the list somewhere down the road. right after the bumpers and sliders and evo coilovers and some other items...so might be pretty far down the road, heh.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 4" Long Arm Build-Up