Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex 4" LCG Long Arm System build

Old 03-24-2013, 06:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It turned out really good.
My compliments to the welder too.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:50 PM
JK Freak

Hey thanks fellas. I wish I could do this work myself, but I'm glad it was done right. Thanks for everyone's posts!
Old 03-24-2013, 07:30 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by DesolationMania

(lol) I can't believe she said it, especially after watching her antics getting in the first time. Isn't there some "no statute of limitation" on a comment of that nature? What's the Jeep ruling on this?(s)
Maybe you should get it in writing and have it notarized. Seriously, let her drive it a few times, and she will be addicted. My wife and I got in a fight when I first lifted mine, and now she loves it. Actually, she is wanting to go 37's as well. Does this mean 40's in the future? Who knows?
Old 03-25-2013, 09:20 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome job and great thread! I was lucky enough to be involved with installing this same lift. It's a TON of work. Great looking end results however...
Old 03-25-2013, 01:11 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BKGM Jeepers
Awesome job and great thread! I was lucky enough to be involved with installing this same lift. It's a TON of work. Great looking end results however...
Thanks buddy. I saw your JK at the convention and got a serious case of Jeep envy! (lol)

I would have loved watching you guys install that. I'm looking forward to some trips with your group. It looks like your Rubi trip may be full, but if anyone backs out let me know.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Maybe you should get it in writing and have it notarized. Seriously, let her drive it a few times, and she will be addicted. My wife and I got in a fight when I first lifted mine, and now she loves it. Actually, she is wanting to go 37's as well. Does this mean 40's in the future? Who knows?
Let her drive it!!!!???? She can't hardly get in it! She's already addicted, but won't admit it. I caught her on Quadratec just two nights ago. She tried hiding it, but she was caught redhanded. I put her step stool from the pantry in the Jeep........somehow it wasn't as funny to her as it was to me.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

What rock sliders do you have with your teraflex long arm?
Old 03-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Super Moderator

Received 83 Likes on 75 Posts

Originally Posted by DesolationMania

Let her drive it!!!!???? She can't hardly get in it! She's already addicted, but won't admit it. I caught her on Quadratec just two nights ago. She tried hiding it, but she was caught redhanded. I put her step stool from the pantry in the Jeep........somehow it wasn't as funny to her as it was to me.
Sounds like its time to leave parts lists and items circled in Jeep catalogs all over the house. Maybe she will surprise you...
Old 10-16-2013, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You will love this lift. I have this with another 1" spacer added in to help me clear the LCA mounts until I can get the 37s on there. It flexes like a mofo. I can't complain one bit.

Oh, and the sliders helped my wife out a bit, though she's 5'9" so she didn't need much help, my sister on the other hand who is 5'3" is ecstatic.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 4" LCG Long Arm System build