Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

teraflex 3" LCJ longarm installed

Old 09-01-2009, 05:33 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default teraflex 3" LCG longarm installed

Installd my teraflex 3" LCG longarm lift with the Teraflex 9550 shocks this past weekend. Ordered it through Bryan at 4wd.com. Got a great price through him and excellent service. Went from a Teraflex leveling kit to this. The ride is excellent. Just need to dial in my caster. Pinion angles are perfect with the recommended arm lengths Teraflex has in the instructions. Its a very high quality kit. The install is not for the faint of heart though. I doubt Ill ever attempt a longarm lift again that requires cutting off the stock control arm mounts. If I had a plasma cutter thatd be a different story though. Would probably make that step MUCH easier. Took a VERY, VERY, VERY LOONNGG, time to do just that step. The rest was cake though. Onto the pics.

Last edited by highoctane; 09-01-2009 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 06:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks great. its not a very fun kit to install in a garage thats for sure

-shaun h
Old 09-01-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by awdspider
looks great. its not a very fun kit to install in a garage thats for sure

-shaun h
I did mine on a 2 post lift at the auto hobby shop on base. Still sucked. Id say a plasma cutter is a must.

Quick Reply: teraflex 3" LCJ longarm installed