Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex 3" LCG trail tested

Old 09-06-2009, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Teraflex 3" LCG trail tested

Went up to Rausch Creek yesterday and hit the trails for the first time with the new Teraflex 3" LCG longarm lift installed. It performed flawlessly and handled everything without skipping a bit. These arms are stout. I hit some blacks and even some reds and these arms took a beating with nothing more than some paint damage. The "O" trail was insane. I doubt I'll do it again w/o 37s. Trail "J" was VERY off camber and kinda nerv racking but it kept all 4 on the ground and kept going. The flex is AWESOME, had the tires aired down to 12psi and it was smooth as could be. Onto the pics.

Last edited by highoctane; 09-06-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 09-06-2009, 03:28 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

love that jeep man. looks like it is working great on the trail!
Old 09-06-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome nice pics

Quick Reply: Teraflex 3" LCG trail tested