Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Teraflex 2.5" coil lift installed!

Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dburgette
How does the lift feel on the road? Good to see you went with the coil over the spacers.
The lift feels great on the road. I think I can get a really good comparison too as I am still running the same stock tires. I think some of the differences people feel and blame on the lift are a result of larger tires and heavier wheels.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant wait to go wheeling again, I want to see how your JK handles with the new lift! I was amazed at what you conquered last time just being stock!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:38 PM
JK Newbie

I also have the same lift and love the way it handles... waiting for more funds to install 295 toyos with aev wheels
Old 05-13-2009, 04:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 09rubicon
Cant wait to go wheeling again, I want to see how your JK handles with the new lift! I was amazed at what you conquered last time just being stock!!!!!!!!!
I cant wait either! Hopefully the wheels really do come in at the end of the month as I can not wheel offroad with the stock wheels without spacers. I will probably call in a few days and try and get an estimate. I too am very impressed with what these Jeeps are capable of stock.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

I can not wheel offroad with the stock wheels without spacers
What will happen, will you see serious rubbing from the links??
Old 05-13-2009, 06:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bullseye
What will happen, will you see serious rubbing from the links??
From what I understand you are correct and the tires will rub the links at significant flex offroad. I would rather not test this and find out. I have already tagged the sidewall of the tires on the front when they contacted the disconnected swaybar before I got the lift. I now just remove them completely. This should not be a problem with the new wheels as they are 4.25" BS and I also adjusted the steering stops. However, this is not an issue for daily onroad driving as long as you install the rear sway bar links on the inside of the bracket like the instructions say.

Quick Reply: Teraflex 2.5" coil lift installed!