Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tell before show

Old 03-21-2010, 10:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How's the ride with those? I'm seriously considering pitbulls after seeing the more than reasonable price on a full set, and the tread
Old 03-21-2010, 10:40 PM
JK Junkie

Damn I like them numbers let us know if it changes much after air in em
Old 03-21-2010, 10:42 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by runit3
How's the ride with those? I'm seriously considering pitbulls after seeing the more than reasonable price on a full set, and the tread
I will tell you tomorrow right now they are in the back of my trailer waiting for tomorrow
Old 03-22-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

very cool!!! congrats.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 PM
JK Junkie

OK they are all mounted upand they look sweet as hell.... I am definatly going to have to either buy a body lift or cut the fenders berfore I go articulating and I for sure need to take another 1/2" off the rock rails ans a bit more off the pinch seam.. I will take care of that tomorrow

Also I am having some clearance issues with the teraflex S/T swaybar knob when it is pulled out in trail position.... If I was to flex it and be turning real sharp it will definatly contact it.. Can someone direct me on what to do to reduce the turning radius I know there is something you back out a couple turns or something

Here are pics of the knob that is causing interferance

Locked in street mode it is close

Locked in trail mode where the knob sticks out an extra inch

Quick Reply: Tell before show