Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tanimal/Limitless 2008 2D JK Build Thread!

Old 12-20-2013, 03:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by engineeredjku
I just painted my brawler lite with duplicolor self etching primer and duplicolor bed armor. I would not recommend the bed armor. I have had better experience with the duplicolor bedliner. If the temperature is cold at all the bed armor just spits out of the can. Also if you got the skid plate as well, my bolts that are below the frame rail mounting points were in the way and had to be removed. Just FYI. ..would have saved me a lot of headaches!
That's what I heard too, I used the truck bed coating and didn't have any issues:

Click image for larger version

Name:	truckBed2.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	518006
Old 12-20-2013, 05:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Moved the fenders over to our home garage because it's a lot smaller of an area to heat up and the bedliner needs to be 70F+ to cure. And so it begins…

Going with the Rustoleum Truck Bed Armor for now, thanks to everyone that has chimed in.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Decided to finally open up the instructions and came across the "DO NOT PAINT OR POWDERCOAT" basically Poison Spyder wants you to test fit them first in case there's any issues:

Whoops:

I absolutely love how this Rustoelum Truck Bed Coating came out. Very happy with it and it sprayed out a lot better and didn't clog like the Duplicolor Bed Armor did when I used that for my front bumper.

Hopefully I will have them installed in the next couple weeks. The instructions seem to be very tedious.
Old 12-31-2013, 10:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry this post isn't the install of the Poison Spyder narrow fenders but I wanted to update you on some goodies I got.

Hi Lift Jack:

Also got the Hi Lift Mount for the Teraflex carrier and I mounted it up but have yet to install the Hi-Lift on it. Also undecided on if I like how the light is mounted and obviously need to paint this silver hardware:

Old 01-16-2014, 01:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

BIG THANKS TO QUADRATEC.COM AND FACTOR 55!!!!

Just a quick update for you all. I got really lucky and won the contest through Quadratec on their Facebook page for some Factor 55 goodies! I got to choose between a ProLink loaded or the new FlatLink. Also it included their a Hitchlink, their beefy aluminum hawse fairlead, 2 Winch Locks, and some stickers! Here you go:

I went with the ProLink loaded:

Install was a breeze and I can't say enough good things when it comes to the quality and the craftsmanship of these products. I can't wait to use them now.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:48 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Congrats on the winnings. Looks good!

- sent while my wife wasn't looking
Old 02-01-2014, 10:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Battery started to crap out on me so I went with the Sears DieHard Advanced Gold AGM Battery, deep cycle, 775 CCA, and a 3 year warranty. Paid $154.99 for it and Sears wanted $20 to install it....I laughed and did it in the parking lot.

Last edited by Limitless; 02-02-2014 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2014, 01:44 PM
JK Newbie

Keep up the great work
Old 03-08-2014, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Update: Pulled the trigger on some Nitro Axle Sleeves and Artec Industries Gussets. Going out to a buddies shop March 21/22 and doing the install (My buddy ordered the same thing as me but he's also doing some RCV goodies) . Also trying to convince him to help with the Poison Spyder fenders that day Stay tuned, will be tons of pictures then!!!!
Old 03-08-2014, 05:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Jeesh, got these flares on yet or WHAT?!

Jeep is looking good!!

Quick Reply: Tanimal/Limitless 2008 2D JK Build Thread!