Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tanimal/Limitless 2008 2D JK Build Thread!

Old 07-05-2013, 06:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brokkbloodaxe
Great thread! Nice build! Love those km2's. I'm looking at them. How do you like them?
Thanks man, absolutely love them. I think the road mannerism is top notch and they perform really well off-road. Only dislike is they run small so these "35s" measure 33-34.
Old 07-05-2013, 06:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just curious how many miles did those km2s have
Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1995nscajeep
Just curious how many miles did those km2s have
The new ones I just picked up only had about 3k on them. The KM2s I had before I couldn't even tell you, I got them through a buddy with 25%-ish when I bought them. At the time I didn't know if I wanted 35s so it was good to test the waters and not have a ton of money wrapped up in them.
Old 07-07-2013, 01:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great build thread. Can't wait to get mine on the trails.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xp1ik05
Great build thread. Can't wait to get mine on the trails.
Thanks bud!
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM
JK Freak

AWSOME thread and build man you did your rig the RIGHT way. keep up the good work
Old 07-16-2013, 12:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Got some poser shots from this past weekend as a teaser and I'm waiting on some of the trail photos:

Old 07-16-2013, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Nice build thread, love how it's progressed, about the Safari straps where did you get them and how are you finding the in use, can you also get ones to stop stuff coming forward into the drivers area.

Cheers Stephen
Old 07-17-2013, 09:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hotdognz
Nice build thread, love how it's progressed, about the Safari straps where did you get them and how are you finding the in use, can you also get ones to stop stuff coming forward into the drivers area.

Cheers Stephen
I got these from jeep4x4center.com , it was my first time ordering from them and I was really happy with the turn around. I loved driving down to the park that weekend because I had all my gear blowing around in the back and the Safari Straps kept it all contained. Yes, they do make a strap that goes behind the Driver/Passenger seat and fully contains it (it's called the "divider net"), I was debating getting this because I sometimes carry the family dog in the back and she absolutely loves it. I also run like this all summer in the pictures but with my doors on and locked and wanted to prevent people from climbing in the back or at least discourage it. So far so good!
Old 07-18-2013, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Yes yes I know....This update is supposed to be awesome offroading pictures but it's not. Instead it is pictures of my tranny cooler!

Haven't been having the "hot oil" problem out on the trails but with the temperature here reaching over 100 degrees lately and the amount of continuous high way driving I've been doing it feels like I have the heater on and coming out by my feet so I figured the transmission was going through absolute hell so I gave it some help. TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRANNY!

Quick Reply: Tanimal/Limitless 2008 2D JK Build Thread!