Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tailgate table.

Old 01-25-2013, 06:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Delux2769
If you search Jeep JK Molle, you'll find the guy's full lineup of gear. He's also got back seat panels, roll bar trunk panels, and back door molle panels.
Yep, I have his stuff saved in my watch list.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't speak for the other stuff he has for sale but I really like the table. There was a bit of a rattle until I cut some old fuel line to put on the corners now it's silent.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you search there is a thread for this product already. Has several reviews of the table, door panels, rear seat panel and cargo panels. Should be under rear molle panel in modified section. I had all of Allen's product and they are great. He will even do custom lettering for you. I keep most my panels when I upgraded from my 09 to my 13.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 09SDunlimited
If you search there is a thread for this product already. Has several reviews of the table, door panels, rear seat panel and cargo panels. Should be under rear molle panel in modified section. I had all of Allen's product and they are great. He will even do custom lettering for you. I keep most my panels when I upgraded from my 09 to my 13.

Well now I feel lame for not being original with my lettering. The stormtrooper one is pretty awesome.
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...-panel-232626/

Quick Reply: Tailgate table.