Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Tactical Assault JK?

Old 04-02-2008, 02:42 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=aphazia;414231]
QUOTE]

Hey Nice okley's i have a pair of those, pretty sick sun glasses
Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah I never understood the whole airsoft thing. I love shooting some paint balls though.
Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aphazia
Groundrat, if you ever want to get up this way for some airsoft... jsut say the word. Our 'big op' for the year is the first weekend in May.
Thanks bro! Appreciate the offer! If you ever come down to Nashville, TN, check out Bad Karma. They run a game called Columbian Blend once a year that is pretty awesome. They also have monthly games on the 32 acre facility with about 120 folks on average.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:21 PM
JK Freak

Im sorry.... Air guns? honor system? why does this sound like karoake and air guitar......

If im aiming at something, i want to see paper targets get holes in em or people screaming 'ouch!' from a paintball....

Not knocking it, just saying I dont get it....
Old 04-02-2008, 05:33 PM
JK Freak

yeah i still dont get it. i was not knocking it at all.just trying to understand.i never played speed ball a day in my life. only scenario games at skirmish in the poconos. these would last up to 2 days. check out the d-day game there! yes there are tons of cheaters. what i dont get about airsoft...you say you have an honor system...how do you know you got hit unless its on a unprotected area. i didnt know i was hit plenty of times playing paintball. but i guess if you play wearing oaklys only on your eyes then when one of your eyes fall out you know your hit!
Old 04-02-2008, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

What might be the effective range of one of those things? They certainly look more realistic than the paintball toys I have seen.

I have never tried either, but I am a bit of a ballistic junkie.

Looks like the dress up aspect rivals cowboy action shooting too. Cool.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by pagoda
Im sorry.... Air guns? honor system? why does this sound like karoake and air guitar......

If im aiming at something, i want to see paper targets get holes in em or people screaming 'ouch!' from a paintball....

Not knocking it, just saying I dont get it....
Try it... trust me. I thought the exact same way.
Old 04-04-2008, 10:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Funny you should post this, I just got my first airsoft gun last week! I have to buy some eye where so I can go play.

Here are some pics of my Classic Army M14 and my Real springflead armory M14 (M1A)

And as for a "Tactical Assault" Jeep

and here is me and some of my frends in the NYC Vets day proade with some airsoft/fake guns

Quick Reply: Tactical Assault JK?