Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Switching parts 2008 to 2012

Old 09-22-2011, 03:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Switching parts 2008 to 2012

Part of the deal I made with the dealer was to switch my bumper's, aux lighting and take off the rocker knockers from the 08. Here are a few pictures I took a couple hours ago. I thought it was pretty cool having both the old and new on lifts side by side.

Old 09-22-2011, 05:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! I did the same thing and traded my 2008 on a new 2012. They transferred my lift, tires, bumper, winch, and my new DynoMax. You are soooooo gonna love the new motor!
Old 09-23-2011, 07:45 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by hdrider
Part of the deal I made with the dealer was to switch my bumper's, aux lighting and take off the rocker knockers from the 08. Here are a few pictures I took a couple hours ago. I thought it was pretty cool having both the old and new on lifts side by side.

congrats!! sounds like this new motor is really making a huge impact!!!
Old 09-24-2011, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Finally got it home. The front ARB bumper fits like a glove even with the new canister and the LoD fit well. Just one hole on each side did not line up. The winch is good and the KC lights of course had no problem. A 3" Teraflex lift goes on Wed. and a new set of 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers go on next Saturday morning. MAybe tonight I will get my fire ext. and cargo net put on. And maybe the CB yet this weekend.

Quick Reply: Switching parts 2008 to 2012