Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Swapping 3.8 to 4.0?

Old 11-19-2010, 08:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you all for the positive comments and ideas. The hemi, we all dream of but the super charger is within reach....
Old 11-19-2010, 08:43 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by robin
is this even a real question? I do wonder how someone that seems to think that a tj and a jk are the same, could actually do an engine swap
Yes it is. See folks ask questions and learn when they don't understand certain things. The whole new computer is throwing me abit as my CJ's never had one. But I did swap out to a small block 350s. Of course there is the Mach 1(Mustang) that I restored frame up not to mention fuel injecting a Harley in Germany long before HD thought about it...... There are some great book on manners, as most jeepers I have met over the the course of my travels have been great folks, try Barnes and Nobles.
The following users liked this post:
JeepNB (04-09-2021)
Old 07-07-2024, 01:51 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Uneasy Rider
WTF? Why? Why not go back to the 2.5 4 cylinder??

This may take top honors for dumbest question of the year award.....Congrats.
I think if it’s something you want to try, why not? Try a Golens 4.6 stroker inline 6. As for the total Dbag saying it is the dumbest question and congrats is the reason why people stray away from using a forum to get help. Nothing wrong with trying something new, kinda why things get built and become a new thing. Be creative and live life don’t let tool bags like that keep you away from living your thoughts out.

Quick Reply: Swapping 3.8 to 4.0?