Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Superlift 4xAdventure Pics 4/27-4/29 - 56K warning

Old 04-29-2007, 03:17 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superlift 4xAdventure Pics 4/27-4/29 - 56K warning

First off I wanted to say thanks to everyone at the Superlift ORV park, I had a great time Friday and Saturday. It wouldn't have been the same without the help of the Arkansas Crawlers club and Superlift / Superlift TV. Here are a few pics I took Friday, 4/27. The Spring Superlift 4xAdventure Series continues today (04-29) but I won't be able to go. Feel free to post any more pics you have.

The Ravine

On the way up to film for Superlift TV

Superlift TV filming the Arkansas Crawlers at the top of the Mountain

More filming for Superlift TV

Last edited by RedRockJK; 04-29-2007 at 07:16 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Last one for now, I like this pic...

Last edited by RedRockJK; 04-29-2007 at 07:15 PM.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:24 PM
Hooked

Looks like you had some fun. I saw 3 built rigs heading North Thursday on my way to Baton Rouge.

Saw "RedRockRunner" in one of the pics.

Wish I could have been there.

Hooked
Old 04-29-2007, 06:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Hooked
Looks like you had some fun. I saw 3 built rigs heading North Thursday on my way to Baton Rouge.

Saw "RedRockRunner" in one of the pics.

Wish I could have been there.

Hooked
Yeah we had a blast. Red Rock Runner busted his steering on the 1st attempt at climbing a level 5 trail Superlift TV was filming. They said he rarely ever uses the throttle much on obstacles, but he nailed it on that run and ran square into a rock.

I met jared1843 in the parking lot and chatted for a few, and ran into them on the trails once. I think they had as much fun as I did. He made me wish I had removed my doors though...his Jeep looked nice with the doors off, and I KNOW it made it a lot easier to see the rocks on some of those trails, especially The Ravine.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Made it back... mostly intact :(

Superlift's JK. 4" lift on 37x13.5 Toyo Mud terrains. Wow!!! was it nice.

This is a 10 year old kid that has more experience wheelin than I do!!! He almost made it up the rock formation in the next pic. His dad had to step in and finish it because his clutch foot was tired

My stupid A$$ decided to back up on a trail to go left instead of right and forgot to look behind me Anyone know of the best way to fix this besides dropping it off at a body shop??

Old 04-29-2007, 07:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Trail report

Forgot to say something about the trails...

This is the first ORV park i've ever been to, but I have to say that it is way nicer than I expected. The trails are very well marked (for the most part) and all the ones I went down were wide enough not to scratch anything up.

Without lockers I had to limit myself to 3 diamond trails and lower, but I swear some of those 3's should have been 4's. I went up some steep stuff that I was sure I wouldn't make and down some stuff that i was sure would flip me over forward (cartwheel style). I can't wait to go back.... once I fix the rear end.

On another note. This trip also marks the first time I have used my sway bar disconnects. Wow what a difference that made. I spent the first half of the day Friday with the sway bar connected, and discoed at lunch. The ride was amazing that afternoon to say the least.

Everyone should check this park out!! And let me know when you're going.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Nice to meet you Jared! You should trying airing down your tires next time. It makes an even bigger difference than disco'ing your swaybar. I hit mostly 3's and a couple of 4's on Saturday running 13.5 psi in my tires, no problems at all. A lot of the guys in the club run 10-11 psi on non-beadlock rims and never have problems, but I don't know that I want to air down that much.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nice to meet you too! Wish I lived as close to that place as you do!!

I never did get around to airing down, but next time I will for sure.

Maybe one of these days i'll install some lockers and hit the 4's!!!!
Old 04-29-2007, 07:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jared1843
...but I swear some of those 3's should have been 4's. ...
Yes I agree with that.
Old 04-29-2007, 08:44 PM
JK Freak

WOW, great pics. Looks like a lot of fun.

Quick Reply: Superlift 4xAdventure Pics 4/27-4/29 - 56K warning