Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Supercharged Rubicon Unlimited for SALE!!!

Old 08-23-2012, 09:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged Rubicon Unlimited for SALE!!!

Looking to sell my 2008 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited. It has a Magnacharger supercharger that was installed and tuned by boost performance. Has 18" powder coated wheels, JBA exhaust, Navigation, Diablo sport tuner, K&N intake, powder coated running boards, Soft and Hard tops, 2.5" rough country lift and suspension, jeep rugged floor mats, 33" Nitto trail grappler Mud terrains, This is the best looking and driving jeep in the area by far. Get compliments and turn heads wherever its driven. Never abused and not taken off road beside the palo duro canyon (not really off road on the park side). Let me know what you have or sell outright. Have clean title in hand. No tire kickers. Low mileage 27k.
$32,000

Message me for inquiries.

Jeep JK Magnuson Supercharged 4 - YouTube
Jeep JK Magnuson Supercharged 2 - YouTube
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0906.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	357569

Quick Reply: Supercharged Rubicon Unlimited for SALE!!!